1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

headlights for Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Wojciech, Jan 2, 2011.

1. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Please help

I can get my contacts working some way or the other. One SA at a TATA-FIAT dealership has a brother who works at the place I am working at. Maybe he can help me get a pair of headlights from the TASS. But how will they be collected by Mr. Wojciech?

By the way, how are the headlamps different in a RHD vs a LHD country? I always thought that Headlamps are bilaterally symmetrical.
  2. Wojciech

Wojciech

London

i understand that 4k is in India currency, but is it a price for left/right side or for a set of headlights?
  3. Wojciech

Wojciech

London

Diffrence is that RHD direct the beam of lights on rights side and LHD on left side , there is a small diffrence on mirrors insaid
  4. Wojciech

Wojciech

London

PaddleShifter whitch airport is close to your city?
  5. Wojciech

Wojciech

London

Chandigarh AirportAdres?
  6. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Well, there is a Chandigarh airport but Chandigarh is a small city as such. But first of all, we need to make sure whether headlights are available OTC or not. So I advise you to wait until I get some clarification on this subject in 1-2 days. You also need to work out the method of collection of headlights from me or anything else feasible.
    I do not have much knowledge regarding airports etc by the way. There is no address of Chandigarh airport IMO.
  7. Wojciech

Wojciech

London

ok thank you
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Mods Note - Threads merged.
  9. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    It's the same price for both sides-headlights,I've got mine changed.
  10. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    hey Buddies,

I chipped in quite late :A

there is a dealer in kashmiri gate he is only in to selling of fiat genuine spare parts.i have got my front right fog lamp from him(because i was not getting the right side one @ dhingra motors).believe you me it was the same original fog lamp which had come with stock punto..he may help us in getting this linea head lamp...this dealers doesn't do the fixing part he just sells the fiat genuine parts..this guy has got most of the spares for all fiat siblings..

Aggarwal brothers(Vijay & Nikhil)
    122,gurunanak Auto market,kashmiri gate,delhi 110006
    9891819294,011-23973625