1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

headlights for Linea

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by Wojciech, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Wojciech

Wojciech

London
    Hello, i need someone helps........ i want to use my Linea on England' roads, but to register a car in UK i have to change headlights for left side traffic like in India ( my Linea has lights for rights side traffic), and i can't find them anywhere on web. Please maybe someone know the online shops where i can buy them OR someone has headlights to sall.
    PLEASE HELP ME
    PS. FOR ALL MEMBERS HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Wojciech
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

i dont think the LINEA is sold in the UK.
    You might need to arrange for someone to send it from one of the countries to you.

Have you tried approaching a FIAT service station in the UK??
    Or spoken to your FIAT dealer from where you bought your LINEA?? Maybe they can help you in acquiring a headlamp for the UK driving side.
  3. Wojciech

Wojciech

London
    Yes you are right Linea is not a car that is sold in uk...... and the only country that traffic is left hand side and sell a linea is India, so i looking for someone who can sell them or will help me to get them from somewhere......... unfortunetly i dont speek indias language.
    I have spoken to Fiat dealer in Polend and they are not able to help me. Thank you for your respond
  4. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Language could not be the barrier here in India, everyone is familier with English. But yes dealer might not go out of the way and send you the headlights through international courier even you offer them to pay in advance. Infact there are no dealer who sell or take orders online for spare parts.

Now; if any member who is travelling UK and ready to help, can solve the purpose for you. Meanwhile if something came across to me which could be helpful to you, I'll pass on the info to you.

Good Luck!
  5. Wojciech

Wojciech

London
    Thank you very much....... i keeping my finger cross!!!
  6. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Hey I'll correct myself on "there are no dealer who sell or take orders online for spare parts". :hit ::O

Take a look at it here: http://www.khtmotors.com/accessorieslisting.htm. You may wanna approach them and see if they can help you out.

Good Luck!
  7. Wojciech

Wojciech

London
    thank you i have sent them a e mail, becouse they don't answer the phone it's too late for call today......THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
  8. Wojciech

Wojciech

London
    Please help

Hello to everyone!!!
    Unfortunetly for me I am not able to buy a headlights to Fiat Linea in India for left hand side traffic, even with your help (Thank You all for your messages). The only way to buy the headlights is directly from someone who is living in India and is able to find them and who can halp me buy it. So if someone could check the price of headlights in India and buy it for me, we both could make a good bussines. Thank You for reading this message.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Please help

Hi. I saw the other thread of yours as well just now. Sorry for not spotting it all this while.
    What are the options available with you for pick up/courier if I am able to help you out? I can ask for Linea headlights from the local FIAT service center in Chandigarh for you. FIAT service center is just 4-5Km from my workplace. But what will be the next step?

P.S.- Request sent to MODS to merge the duplicate threads under a more suitable thread title.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Re: Please help

Costs under 4k,but not available OTC,you have to take the car to T.A.S.S