1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlight upgrade to My Punto

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by kharikrishnan80, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hi All,

I am new to this forum and I own a Oceanic blue Punto MJD 1.3 Dynamic version.

Recently I bought a project lights for my Punto and I am looking for someone who can fix this projector lamps in my stock headlights. I am from Bangalore, if any of you know some contact in Bangalore please share the details with me.

I saw the new Punto EVO and I liked the clear glass tail lights, I want to explore the same for my car any view please?

Regards
    Hari Krishnan K
  2. pra.agar

pra.agar Regolare

Bangalore
    Hey from where did you get those headlights and for how much? Even I'm planning on changing headlight to Angel eyes and Tail light to New EVO one.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Now you grabbed my attention too. Do let us know where you bought and the cost, etc. details. Looking forward for fixing it too.
  4. rahulvfx

rahulvfx Amatore

Bangalore
    Even I'm interested to know where you bought and about the price...
  5. 5u3zEr0

5u3zEr0 Regolare

Madras
    Linea T-Jet
    Do you mean you just bought the projector lens ?? This may sound naive but why don't you ask the person you bought it from?
  6. Arryan

Arryan Regolare

Bhilai
    Linea 1.3
    I think Evo-Satya does this sort of job in Bangaluru.

7. teja8784

teja8784 Timido

Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Its good that you have got projector headlights for Punto.. they look really great, but what i heard from most of the owners is that Projector healdlamps release lot of heat inside.... please check. Many people suggested me not go for it as it since it may not come under warranty...
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    You can talk to Satya from EVO car accessories. He does the projector set up job and his shop is in cambridge layout near Indiranagar.