1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlight rubber cover

Discussion in 'Fiat OEM Spares & Accessories' started by eldrid, Nov 28, 2011.

1. eldrid

eldrid Amatore

London, United Kingdom
    London, United Kingdom
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Hey guys i just realized that the rubber cap at the rear of the headlight (the place where we can change the bulbs from) has fallen off. The authorized service center does not have this part as they say it comes with the headlight. Does any one of you know where i can find this cover, since flies and moisture have started to enter the headlamp which may cause it to prematurely get damaged.
  2. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    @eldrid, how did it fell off?? well now do one thing, cover that hole with someting by using packing tape till you get that part.
    Go to your regular TASS & talk with your SA about it. Throw some 50 bucks on his face & tell him to get it done. Ask him to remove it from any accidental car. He must be having atleast one of em.
  3. @eldrid,

try this: and let us know you got this from them or not??

Fiat part order from mumbai:
    -----------------------------
    Contact Information

Name: Mr. VijaySheth
    Mobile: +919833606750
    Address: 50/2 Modi Chambers, Near Kennedy Bridge, Opera House, Charni Road, Mumbai - 400004
    EMail: kavaauto@yahoo.com
    Landline: 022 - 23827562, 23853131, 28073272
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  4. Well this cap is not supplied as part as far as i know. Mine too had fallen off and have to get one from an accident vehicle, and now it is also missing. If the caps are removed at least once, they tend to fall off from thier place. Suggest to do a patch yourself using some plastic cover and insulation tape