1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. PankajJoshi

PankajJoshi Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Linea 1.4
    Are you running any other apps on phone that use bluetooth? Try closing all of them.

Bluetooth on my iPhone disconnects from blue&me while using Google maps as gogle maps uses car bluetooth for voice guidance. Works fine for initial few voice instructions for maps, after which voice guidance comes from iphone's speaker and blue&me does not connect to the phone.
  2. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    Central Locking Not working?

I Given my Linea MJD to RDC Fiat chennai for servicing and i complained Front Left suspension noise problem
    They unable to rectify the issue but after they removed front two tyres and repaired Minor work

But suddenly central remote Locking not working even Auto lock feature while traveling not working too
    I searched setting but everything is fine
    whether remote sensor affected due to repair work on suspension?
    Help me sort the problem....
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Looks like one of the doors locking device is kaput. Not to worry if so, it will be replaced under warranty. Happened to me too. MID should show which door is not locking!
  4. Nope not running any apps at that time that would require bluetooth or bluetooth audio
  5. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Satish. How old is your car?

This does not seem to be related to the work they carried out. I guess you need to check the central locking system checked.

I checked the user manual for details on the fuses in the fuse box located below steering column as well as the engine compartment. I didn't find any fuse dedicated to the central locking system as per whatever I understood. Maybe some member can clarify whether this can be a fuse issue or not.
  6. satishbossn

satishbossn Novizio

Chennai
    The car is just one year Old ....
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    There is a dedicated fuse for the central locking system when my Central locking was not working i was told to visit Autocop guys who replaced the fuse..
  8. shree

shree

Bangalore
    I regularly use 920 in my car. No issue at all. Pairing happens automatically as i enter the car and all calls get rerouted to b&m system.
  9. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    While browsing fiat forums, i found similar problem was found in another person car, he also got quote of 20,000/- not sure if his issue got resolved or not, please see the similarities

Guys be aware, this is some serious quality issue that exists and could effect anyone.
  10. pv_krish

pv_krish Regolare

Chennai
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I got my punto 90 HP in Feb 2013. I got 2 issues with the central locking. First was with the driver side. The actuator had failed and they replaced it in warranty.

The second was with the left rear door. During one of my highway trips, the car started unlocking and locking on its own since the rear door lock sensor failed. This happened when I was driving and the doors would unlock and lock simultaneously. It was irritating to see the door open lights switching on and off. Stopped the car, called up the road side assistance. They connected me to the Chennai service center. The service center guy for that moment asked me to unplug the sensor plug until I took the car to the service center. Again the left door lock was completed replaced and I have not faced the problem until now.

But I would urge FIAT to look into the quality of the products being supplied and used in the cars.