1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. drvivekmd

drvivekmd Timido

i just returned from FASS,the problem has been resolved completly,they changed the right rear door lock completly,then removed the battery and fixed it again.everything was under warranty,they didnt charge me for anything!!
    1 person likes this.
  2. naruf1

naruf1 Amatore

Namma Bengaluru
    Issue CD not Ejecting from Player

Hi All,

Have been facing this issue intermittently. The CD will not eject at all.

No error though. Planning to take it to service center by beginning of next month since, travelling during weekend and weekdays is not feasible.

However, if someone has already experienced this issue, then a workaround would help.

3. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    Rain Sensing Wiper not working...

Hi Folks,

I am facing an issue with my automatic rain sensing wiper. It is not working while it is really raining. As per advice from SA, I have changed the sensitivity to 3 in the menu settings. But still it is not working.

I went to Ramkay Service center on Saturday. They have tested the same by manually sprinkling water on the windscreen (near the sensor) and it was working and did wipe off the water.

But again today morning, it was raining heavily and the automatic wiper was not working......

When i turn to auto mode, it will wipe once and then stop.

No clue what is the reason :(.

Did any body faced a similar issue ?
  4. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Rain Sensing Wiper not working...

From what I have heard, the rain sensors in the Linea are very erratic and people keep it turned off only. :)
    3 people like this.
  5. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

I have not driven my car in heavy rains till date so I am not sure how the rain sensing wipers will work, having said that I noticed that when there was a drizzle the wipers were working on full tilt. My rain sensor setting was at 1 which I have now changed to 3 (its hasn't rained since :))

I would really like to know if there really is a resolution to this issue.
    2 people like this.
  6. Akshay4384

Akshay4384 Superiore

Somehow, i find these features useless.
    Yeah they are cool to show off,like in the latest fiat advertisement.
    But as a car owner,i know when to use wipers and headlights.:)
    3 people like this.
  7. MakeTheMove

MakeTheMove Regolare

Linea T-Jet
    I beg to differ to here Buddy! Features like Auto Headlights, Rain Sensing wipers, Auto AC, are there with intend to provide maximum comfort and convenience to user. With these feature, simply turn them on just focus on drive. You are not bothered anymore to turn on the light once you enter the tunnel and switch off once you are out of tunnel in day time. Set A/C at desired temperature and be comfortable, Auto climate control will do necessary adjustment for you. Auto wipers I found handy, it adjust the wipe speed as per raining conditions out there. I have set it to 2 and touch wood, it is working without any issue so far.

My point is they are not just for show off! :)
    7 people like this.
  8. bsrej

bsrej Amatore

Linea T-Jet
    Thanks to all for your kind responses.

I am in agreement with MakeTheMove. These features should not be just show offs. Rain sensing wipers come in handy if it adjusts to the intensity of the rain. We don't need to change the speed every now and then.

Anyways, I am checking with the Ramkay again. Hope this will get rectified.

Hope FIAT has not provided these features just to Show off :-D
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  9. Dipesh_enr

Dipesh_enr Amatore

FIAT will never show off ::T.
    2 people like this.
  10. rpm19050

If I have paid for a feature, it should work. That said, auto-wipers can cause problems if they trigger too early: any dust on the screen will get dragged and cause scratches.

ACC is a very effective feature IMO. can help with overall efficiency too.
    1 person likes this.