1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Get the AC compressor gas checked.

Have you turned off Media player by voice command? thats the only way to stop it else it just pauses and automatically restarts when you turn the ignition on.
  2. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Thanks for the reply Amit!

Will check with TASS ASAP. and the interesting part is when i stop the engine and start again problem goes away..and AC performance is good when it works.

Its getting restarted while i am on the move..is it due to some loose electric connection to HU?
  3. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    When you visit TASS, ask them to specificslly check AC relay also. It's located in the fuse box near the battery when you open the bonnet. If there is an issue with AC relay, it will eat away your battery.

For media player loose connection is not ruled out. However, try to add or delete a few songs in USB stick and let the system build library list again. May be that solves the issue.
  4. singh

singh Amatore

Mohali
    Make sure you have not set the AC Temp comparable to outside temp , in this case AC mixes hot air with AC air to achieve that temp resulting normal air.
  5. arian

arian Amatore

Mumbai
    Need suggestions on New battery for Linea - Brand & Specification

About the replace the battery on my car. Need suggestions on
    1) Which brand to choose?
    2) Any specific specifications for the battery ( Heard that fiat specific batteries are hard to find)

Thanks
  6. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Amaron is the best. I had the Green version in my Getz and it was wonderful. Get details of the OEM battery specification and speak to Amaron. They will buy back your old battery (depending on the condition) and adjust the price in the new one.
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Reversed my car into Parking slot in office and all of sudden the ABS Unavailable light lit up with error flashing on the MID. Looks like the Italian lady needs to be pampered all the time, Will be visiting the SC on Saturday to check the issue.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

The issue dis-appeared whilst I climbed an incline to Fuel station as I had low fuel warning, I thought it was something to do with low fuel however whilst reversing the car back into Garage got the same error message again. Did some checks and all the wires running inside seems to be fine, But when I reverse the car with rear passenger side wheels onto a slope/incline the ABS unavailable light comes up and goes as soon as I reverse with Driver side. I think it's the sensor acting funny, any clue guys?
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Sensor cleanup needed / loose sensor connection somewhere, perhaps.
  9. SoumenPaul

SoumenPaul Regolare

Bangalore
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2012
  10. DCpunto

DCpunto Novizio

Hyderabad
    Hi Friends,

Went to TASC today (Mallik cars, Hyderabad).

I did not face AC issue since i posted this:confused: tried to reiterate by stopping and starting the engine did for 6-7 times..no luck..On my suggestion they checked AC relay confirmed its in good shape.. and they also checked Media player for a loose contact they did not find any issue..confirmed everything is good..

To rectify the problem, one suggestion from SA was to get the vehicle to workshop when AC is actually not working (not sure if i can drive 15 km without AC in this scorching heat..)..i agreed to it..in a way i am happy that i did not face this issue from last 10 days..lets see if it happens again..

Cheers,
    Narender