1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Arkin

Arkin Amatore

But the Fiat ECU and electricals are known to be very complex right?
    Is the Autocop Fiat endorsed/compatible like the Punto Active's Rs8000 remote central locking system.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    dont know whether its endorsed. but i have seen a linea at TASS which was fitted with this. the owner showed me the demo too.
  3. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    The model which works in Dynamic trims should work (guessing). And it doesn't cost a bomb like the active one. 4-5k is the expense I guess.
  4. Right Rear Door not opening if unlocking with remote lock

Today morning got a new issue with my car

If i use remote lock to unlock my car , I am not able to open the right rear door from outside .
    But once I open it from inside and then close it again then I am able to open it from outside.

If I use the spare key to unlock the car then I am able to open the rear door from outside .

Tried it few times and the issue still exists. Should I wait till my first service which may be 2 -3 months away . Or is there any other option ?

Ajit
  5. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Unable to switch more than 2 FM stations from Steering Mounted Controls

Using the steering mounted controls I am only able to switch between Stn 1 and 2 on my Punto. I had observed this issue earlier but it used to get resolved on its own, but now its been more than a month and still the same problem persists. I can switch fine using the music system mounted buttons.

Plus I am unable to upgrade the BluenMe to the latest version, as when I connect the USB it is unable to detect the same. However I am able to use the Media Player fine.
  6. nkapoor777

nkapoor777 Regolare

New Delhi
    I face a similar issue. I am able to switch the first four but then the last two can not be scrolled. I have to manually press 5 or 6 button on HU to get there. I can then scroll back either way, but the story repeats itself if I try to go to 5 or 6.
  7. shubrams

shubrams

Chennai
    @Cubbie:

I am also getting the same issue. Did you get the solution from FASS?
  8. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    hi mhitesh, its been a long time man!

Well about your problem i think 2 possiblities are their.
    1) You might have pressed 'SRC' button on steering wheel which might have lead you to 2nd FM channel. (we havd 2 FM channels, FM1 & FM2.) Check both of them having same problem.

2) It might be a MS bug. So just remove negative terminal of your car battery for 20 min.

Hopefully it will solve your problem.
  9. mhitesh

mhitesh Amatore

Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Airoli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Thanks.

Yes, Its been long, there has been a new addition to my family a baby gal which is keeping me away from everything.
  10. Tron

Tron Superiore

Mumbai
    oh thats great mhitesh, congrats!
    sorry for being off topic guys!