1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. @Cubbie:
    Please take the car to FASS that's the best idea if your not able to troubleshoot with good knowledge. Don`t ignore this its may be a small thing but can cost your big if you ignore.
    Let us know what the solution.
  2. Better to get it checked by a Service personnel..this things are best left to be analysed by a service tester..Battery disconnection is not going to erase anything in the ECU...it is OK even if the batter is disconnected for many days..it will not erase anything..service tester should be able to check if there are any errors recorded in ECU
  3. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Does the error codes gets deleted when we pull the battery's negative? I do not think so. Correct me if I am wrong.

ignore my post. Sadanand already responded.
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  4. harivijay pala

harivijay pala Timido

COLABA, MUMBAI
    hi thomson, i bought linea emotion a month back.. and facing the same problem as u explained... after attaining 20 kmph, i can hear a click sound but when i open them keeping the speed above 20 kmph (for checking), all four doors are opening. yes i can see the indication on panel but doors are opening... pl advice.
    hari vijay
  5. jubthomson

jubthomson

Bangalore
    I haven't fixed this yet. When I inquired in the TASS, manager told me that we can fix that. I am waiting for my first service so that I can do it together.
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Ghatkopar-Mumbai
    Hi @jubthomson, I had similar queries initially and somebody in the forum answered it to my satisfaction.

Whatever you are mentioning is correct and nothing wrong with the car. It is, indeed, a safety feature and compulsory according to Euro standards. It helps in case of a crash. All the doors has to unlock in case of a crash.

In Europe, general safety states that never allow child to seat on front seats. Child is always supposed to seat on the rear (with child lock provided at the rear). Infact, this is the reason, you will find most of the European cars have less leg rooms.
  7. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    Locking/unlocking alarm in Punto Emotion Pk

Guyz,

I was wondering why Punto dosn't sounds like tuc, tuc while locking/unlocking car? Is it that the buzzer or alarm device is missing? What in case of intrusion? Will it keep quite and flash lights as it does when locking/unlocking? Is there anyway we can fit a buzzer?

Thanks!

Samir
  8. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Exactly my query too. Is it disabled?
  9. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    its not disabled. the smart fiat gets dumb and misses this very basic feature.

get a rs.3000 box from autocop and fit it for all security features.
  10. Sam

Sam Amatore

Mumbai
    So is this just an alarm or whole of the central locking system? Where can I buy and fit it in Mumbai?
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2011