1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. deepakmittal

deepakmittal

Noida
    Hi Ravi,

I also lost the same. I sent mail to service@fiapl.com and got it couriered to me in couple of weeks.
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    thanx bhai i tried CC but they didnt helped me properly vl send mail to dem nw

can u tell me wat details u gave to them in mail ?
  3. GopinB

GopinB Timido

Itanagar
    Had a similar situation today. My Linea struck a boulder and with a thud sound came the "Low oil pressure" warning and a Krr... sound. Drove for about 100m and stopped the engine as had to manage the traffic. Somehow towed back to ASS and was surprised to see the impact. The sump had a big hole in the center. Don't know the state of engine right now. Just praying and hoping that nothing goes wrong.
    Guys! how far is it possible to drive in a situation like this. I am very much worried about the engine. And if so does the insurance cover these areas??
  4. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Stop immediately. Never drive if the low oil pressure lamp is glowing :(
  5. vijay

vijay Timido

assam
    if engine has not stopped on its own, then no need to worry. everything should be ok. you should claim for insurance. in my case i was very far away from service centre.
  6. deepakmittal

deepakmittal

Noida
    just PM me..i'll send you the whole conversation
  7. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    Battery problem for 1 year old Punto

hii guys , some times i feel that battery is about to give up as it takes a long time for the engine to get started . Its not happening everytime but 10% of the times it do happens . My car has run 23k kms and is exact 1 year old . I saw in the warranty card that battery needs to be checked once in 6 months but the fiat service interval is of 12 months . Whats needs to be done , please suggest
  8. just need to check and fill distilled water and allow it to charge completely, I have spare battery charger just in case...
  9. ranconteur

ranconteur Amatore

Delhi
    guys wanted to know how much time did your battery last as my punto is just 1 yr old and cranking the engine takes more time than before...i have filled the water into it.....their is some relief but still its not like before . Can it be related to some other problem or its battery going bad..??
  10. dj.nish

dj.nish Superiore

Mumbai
    Distilled water?? Is Fiat giving old-age batteries? I thought they must be giving MF batteries, which dont need any water topping up etc.

IS your battery Exide? If yes, Google for BatMobile Number, call them and get your battery tested for free. Simple.

The battery has a 4 year (if not 5 year) warranty. If it needs to be replaced, you'll get full refund / brand new battery within the first 2 years IMO.