1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. anantashu

anantashu Timido

Bangalore
    How Acurate is Average consumption readings.

Did anybody tested, average consumtion reading with real consumption measurements. ? What is the approximation with trip average consumtion reading ?
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @anantashu

The avg consumption readings are quite close..i always get a difference of -1kmpl than the MID reading..I always prefer the manual tank full - tank full method..
  3. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    No issues..just take it back to them and they'll replace it free of cost if it is the blades problem . There has been similar cases already reported.
  4. Advait Samant

Advait Samant

Pune
    Cooling problem in my new Linea

I have similar problem with my new Linea.

Though its not throwing HOT air, it is certininly not throwing cool air even after setting to AUTO and then to LOW as per hand book. May be because it is cold outside(~23C) than in the car.

Btw, where is the valve to check if GAS pressure is not a problem?
  5. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai
    i always get a difference of -0.3 to 0.6 kmpl than the MID reading. i think its k
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    MID trip avg FE in Linea/ Punto is as accurate as it can get. The variation with tank-full FE is 0.5 to 1 kmpl (about 6-10%)
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    very accurate
  8. I have always got it right, maybe, with a difference of 0.5 to 0.8 kmpl (+/-).
  9. Axn

Axn Regolare

Delhi
    +1 to Amogh
  10. Advait Samant

Advait Samant

Pune
    Cooling issue with new Linea. How to check gas pressure or leak?

I wanted to write onwership review first, but the cooling problem with my new Linea is sweating me a lot!!!

There is a recent thread with similar problem in which folks have suggested to check Gas pressure and leaks. My question is, where is this gas valve located? And how to distinguish A.C pipe from others to check for leaks?

I think the only option i have is to take to service station, but want to ensure i am not fooled at service station.