1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Will find it in the morning, any other suggestions?
    The freaking service center is saying it will keep at least for 2 days to check it :(
  2. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    They are just bluffing. One day is more than enough to gauge the cause.

And as mentioned by a member in another thread, o-ring replacement, if thats the cause here, takes just 15 mins.

So tell them two days is not justified and that you would like the car back the very same day, provided you give it to them in the morning,

Gurjinder.
  3. It got fixed in the morning.
    Was throwing hot air in the morning too but then what I did was, started the car with ac off, then started the exhaust mode, put it in off again for while, then started the a/c and it started working properly.
    I don't get it.
  4. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    The "O" ring is not fixed properly. Please get it checked.
  5. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    So the chances of Gas leak can be ruled out. "O" ring can be the culprit . Hope the ventilation(exhaust)-circulation mode is working properly.
  6. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I had the same problem last week, started the car and it was throwing only hot air. Restarted the car and it has vanished and hasn't occured again.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk
  7. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi mjumrani,
    Is any warning light in your car on?
    I may have a similar problem. Quoting myself from my ownership thread:
    Jishnu told me the same thing about O-ring being not fixed properly. Hope that is it.
    I spoke to the SA and he said that if no warning light is on (none in my case), then it could be a major problem. I shall be giving my car to him on Monday. Will probably tell him to check the O-ring in front of me if that resolves the issue.
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2011
  8. There was no warning light. And in my case the air being blown was really hot.
    I think something somewhere got stuck on hot. Probably because of the exhaust.
    Its running perfectly fine now.
  9. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    Oh nice to hear that. :)
    Cheers,
    Jishnu
  10. I got another problem now, I got the wipers changed(from the service center) and they are leaving streaks. What do I do?

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk