1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Xtreme Vision and Night Breaker are almost as equal to stock in rain and fog condition as the color temp is whiter than stock.
  2. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    I did the fixing of HID Xenon bulbs on my palio stile which I purchased by on line shopping.I got pair of bulb with kits for 2400 RS but they are H4.The rear holder was an aluminium stuf.The holder i detached from the Bulb and machined it to exactly for the original Bulb might be H7 if iam not wrong.now it is doing well.I once again got another pair of bulb kit through online and this week i
    I need to do the same work for the low beam also.This time I got Bulb kit for 1400Rs.
    Raaz likes this.
  3. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    @R Rajesh can you please upload some photos of your Palio with headlights on. I would like to see the light spread.
    R Rajesh likes this.
  4. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Right now Iam in orissa let me arrange to take snaps and will post it withm in couple of days.
  5. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
  6. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    IMG_3635.JPG
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2015 ---
    IMG_3636.JPG
    IMG_3637.JPG
    IMG_3640.JPG
    Kedar Here I have posted some of the photos of the With HID bulbs high beam on and the third photo from the top is with halogen low beam on.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  7. KPR

KPR Regolare

TN
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Hi guys I want to upgrade my punto evo lights from stock to Philips Xtreme vision 60/55w. Is it H4? Am I right? Will it add better visibility compared to stock? The low beam of stock is pathetic. High beam is good enough for me.
  8. kunwar.g

kunwar.g Superiore

Gurgaon
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, it does come in H4 variant and is surely atleast 20-25% better than stock.
    KPR likes this.
  9. Dhruv_Sappers

Dhruv_Sappers Amatore

Pune
    Go for it. Also they launched a new variant "Extremevision Plus". If you buy it from an authorized reseller you get a good discount. I got two bulbs for a total of INR 1400\- including taxes thus yielding a total discount of INR 200\-. The throw and visibility has increased drastucally.
    gpunto75 and KPR like this.
  10. R Rajesh

R Rajesh Novizio

Salem
    salem
    Retro / Classic FIAT
    Hi KPR,

The above photo which is fitted with HID zenon Bulbs for the high beam and halogen bulbs for the low beam.The photo with light effect dark shade is halogen with low beam and the other was HID Projector bulbs.I purchased it through Snap deal. Now I bought another palio Stile 1.3 at Jarkhand, for that I ordered 2 set of HID Projector bulbs which is going to reolace the bulbs with Projector HID for high and low beams.The bulbs come with the H4 Holder and DIY Need to alter it to H7.For Palio.For punto you can fix directly with out altering.