1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp upgrade - Yes or No?

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by Chakra, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Chakra

Chakra

Delhi-NCR
    Central locking Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion

This is my first post on this forum and i am happy to be among fellow punto owners. I want to know from the that, once the car doors are closed with out locking in punto 1.3 emotion having central locking system does the doors get automatically locked after a while (when the car is not running and is stopped). I know that car doors get automatically locked when u cross 20km speed in emotion.
  2. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Re: Central locking Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion

No the doors do not lock automatically..
    But if the car is off and the remote (key) is out of the key hole, you press unlock button & NOT OPEN the doors, the car will lock itself in some time..
  3. deepakmittal

deepakmittal

Noida
    Extra functionality for remote key of emotion pack

Hi All,

I have seen in manual that in remote key of emotion pack we can have up to 8 functions. It is basically provided with 2 functions (lock/unlock).
    Any one :anyone having idea about added functionalies and process to get them done.

--Deepak
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

It goes only for the four doors... If you open the boot it still locks the car if the 4 doors are not opened yet...
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Extra functionality for remote key of emotion pack

Have absolutely no idea about this. Need to check.
  6. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Those options are not there in the indian fiat.

the europeans have something like window open/close from remote, window close when doors locked etc.

In the coming years, fiat has planned to launch all their variants... So we could expect the features to be available then... but its a long shot. (depending on the response of their other cars)

For instance look at the Linea t-jet launch... its been ages & the excitement for the launch is just fading away...
  7. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Very true.. these features are not yet available in INDIAn versions yet..
  8. Re: Central locking Punto 1.3 MJD Emotion

While locking using the remote key, only the indicator lights flash with no beeps. Is the beep feature not present ?
  9. keshav

keshav

Bangalore

No. There is no beep sound for lock or unlock using remote.
  10. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys remember for E and Epk u just have keyless entry... Dats all.. No security system apart from the engine immobilizer.. No beeps during lock and unlock..