1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Headlamp beam height adjust of Fiat Punto

Discussion in 'Electrical Systems' started by renlouis, Sep 1, 2014.

1. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends, while driving, in order to turn the fog lamps ON, I accidentally pressed the headlamp beam height (UP) adjust button. Seeing fog lamps are still OFF I pressed them 2 or 3 times more! Soon later I identified I have pressed the wrong button. I was running on low beam.

So I tried to adjust the beam height thinking that the desired beam height was changed; finally messed up, hitting UP and DOWN buttons... and now don't know what is the factory set height of beam :depressed:.

Anybody please help me to set the factory set beam height. I guess beam height adjust buttons is common to both high and low beams.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Beam setting is from 0 to 3. Based on load, you can decide which one to choose.

This is from manual, on decided which one to choose, but select based on your comfort.

headlight.png
    renlouis likes this.
  3. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thank you so much Ravi :). Never thought this much clear direction is there in the instruction book :woot: