1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hay guys got my Punto last weekend.

Discussion in 'Punto 1.2 Fire' started by kedarbendre, Sep 7, 2010.

1. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    Congrats!! Have heard a lot about 1.3MJD & 1.4 FIRE. Would like to hear more about the 1.2. And pictures please :)
  2. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

Congrats for your new possesion!!!. Waitin for Pics...
  3. vijay822002

vijay822002

Gurgaon
    Congrats!!!... Good choice i would say.

I hope Pics will do some justice here.

Happy Driving!!!

Cheers
    Vijay
  4. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    It was 3rd Sept 2010, Friday most beautiful in my life. That day I got my Punto. :dance

Top on to this i didnt sleep properly on 2nd Sept night. :hit

I was bit disappoined by the service which I got the by the Pandit Automobiles. The sales guy didn't keep his commitment on FOC accessories & I needed to fight for that. As per conversation with sales guy on 2nd Sept, he told me that the car is ready & come by 10-11 AM in the morning.
    When I reached at showroom at 10:30 AM, the car was not ready. It was pending with body coating that time I was very disappointed.

At 1:30 PM when I saw my car, I forgot everything. It was shining Silver, the car was looking awsome. I forgot everything what happened in whole day. I was feeling so happy that time. :dance At the time of delivery the staff was very good, very professional. They helped me a lot.

The very small thing which I was expecting from my first car, that all satisfied from the Punto like
    1) Stylish steering wheel.
    2) Rear deffoger & wiper.
    3) A long bonnet.
    4) Front FOG lights.
    5) Power door locks.
    6) Best handling & high speed stability. etc

This Sunday I am going to Lonawala then I will post some pics. Here one question I am not able to upload photos of the size of above 1 MB.
  5. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Good that you are enjoying the features. I am sure you would like it more with time and when you keep discovering the new feature.
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Congrats and happy motoring
    About the sales guy not keeping up their promises of freebies,it happens every where.Just bought a SPARK for a friend and was promised a gold coin,10 accesories,free central locking and left ORVM.At the time of delivery they laughed at us asking if we beleived their verbal promises.But the car-spark is good,it's plastics and fit and finish are atleast 3 times better than a linea!,So,take some solace from our story of being cheated.
    Happy motoring
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Bala- Such lousy dealers lose money on service as our faith in such dealership is shattered. The free service coupon we submit with a dealership earns them a decent return as per my sales manager. I wonder why some dealerships are still only worried about sales.
  8. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    @paddle shifter,yes,you are correct,but the only priority of these sales guys and dealership is to push the car out and grab the money.No goodwill or gestures.They did not even perform a puja or give us a sweet box.Worse we were cajoled to pay the entire 2.75 l Rs one month before delivery on a promise of being given an additional central locking.If we had used our brain,it would have fetched an interest of atleat Rs.2,500,if left in the bank account.The heart breaking aspect was that they did this and cheated a 72 year old lady who made her first car purchase
    Am talking about SPARK here.Is it off topic?
    We were not even given the customary stuffed CHEVY toy,They had grabbed the 2.5 gm gold coin as well :sad1
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, I left a comment on CarWale forum when I read that in your thread.
    I fully agree with what all you conveyed but then let's not discuss all this here in Kedar's thread taking it off-topic.
    Hope you understand Sir ji!
    1 person likes this.
  10. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Yes,I do agree paddleshifter,I understand(nice that people address each other with respect-sir ji,etc!,though not necessary,thanks)
    It was not to hijack Kedar's thread,but only to create awareness to get all the promises of freebees in writting in their official letter head/invoive form(not in a piece of paper),so that these instances of cheating on freebees do not happen