1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Have you enrolled for Aadhar (UID)?

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by ramjn, Jul 1, 2013.

1. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    I along with my family had enrolled for Aadhar several months back at my place. The Aadhar letter arrived for everyone at home except me. When contacted, I came to know that my record got deleted somehow and that I have to come again for new enrolment. Record got deleted??? hope they don't lose the entire conuntry's records one day.
    2 people like this.
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
  3. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Re Quoting what i posted here. Bunch of jokers

2 people like this.
  4. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Correction boss. Today jokers are in abundance. When it comes to planning, these people keep their brains in stashed in their chaddis. Be it our country's defense, infrastructure, education, etc etc. Such shoddy state of affairs and such shitty planning they do.They also had a certain Smart Card in the pipeline, something parallel to Aadhar card, but with a chip containing the bearer info. God knows how so many cards are going to help us. A poor man will have to find a place to safely keep so many cards in his kholi/jhopri. 1. BPL card, 2. Ration card, 3. aadhar card, 4. smart card, 5. voter id card, 6. ID card... chaawal card... daal card... atta card.... shakkar card... :A:boxer
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Gaurav Chakraborty

Gaurav Chakraborty Amatore

New Delhi
    i had enrolled fr adhr on jan this yr and that time there was no rush...no token nthing..just filled up the frm and took 10-15 min to complete..got my card on april :)
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    2.5+ months over, no update till now. One more govt non-sense process :hit, I think Nilkani is more interested in fighting elections.
  7. sk16

sk16 Amatore

New Delhi, India
    Oh yes he is.
    I applied for aadhar card alongwith my family about 1.5 yrs ago. Their cards came within 3 months and mine was nowhere to be seen. When inquired I got to learn that UIDAI's system has no info on me. Either it got deleted or it never registered. Enrolled again about 3 months ago and I received the card last week.
  8. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Aadhaar cards of me and wife were received 3 weeks back. :)
  9. Puntoed

Puntoed Amatore

Austin / Blr
    Nandan Nilekeni sold a dud idea to UPA and made Aadhar his calling card. Got a Cabinet rank. Ended up wasting public money.

#aadhar
    #No aadhar to me!!!!
    1 person likes this.
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    Finally got a confirmation that my Aadhar has been allotted :)

After all these process, upon seeing the recent Aadhar related SC judgments, I'm confused now whether it's really required :A