Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mescotc, Nov 29, 2010.
i was searching for you man on 3rd dec fiat meet. were you there?
ItaliaLinea @ Even I was searching you all at fiat , but could not recognise anyone ? How could I ? When no one knows anyone ( barring few ) ,
If we could have a official get together( for TFI ) for 10 min. at Vitz it would have been much better ! Atleast we could know each other , or we could have pasted our User name on TFI tshirt ,
Don't worry , I've got my Punto Zaino'ed for U all ,
WILL POST THEM TODAY.
for any queries pls. feel free to ask.
Since we didn't know each other (in person ), could not locate each other (at TFI meet ) , I've no other way than this to show you about Zaino.
Pls. find pics. of my Punto Zaino'ed for u all ,( pls. note these pics. were taken in evening at @ 5.30 to 6 pm hence u may find colour difference in some photos due to sunset position, pls. ignore it )
BTW. considering good response frm. buyers, we r accepting order for Zaino Products , will let u know Product Prices (MRP) shortly.
If u have any queries related to Zaino, or difficulty in selecting Zaino product for ur requirement , do let us know , we will be glad to help you.
pls. find word. doc. attached in page 1, of this thread for product details.
MESCO Precision (India) Pvt. Ltd.
The results are fantastic. ::T
The results posted by you are indeed fantastic !!!
I am definitely interested in going in for this.
Please share the price list.
The car really shows off..
man i missed you badly. :A
i know it was hell lot of crowd and was difficult to recognize anyone.
please share the price list.
mainly please tell us the process you have done on your punto step wise.
i have never seen such a perfectly polished show car.
Thanks for ur comments, & I must say “Zaino” deserves it !
Pricings for Zaino in India , are yet to be finalized , we r in discussion with our principles , before we could release all India Price List ( MRP) ,
In the mean time as per ur request, let me explain u the process of my application of Zaino on my Car .
Pls. note this is not the complete process what I’ve followed , If u follow complete process ( find it in Complete product intro. attached ) , Probably you can achieve even greater wet looking finish & Lustre . To understand the amount of Zaino required per application read attached doc. LESS IS MORE.
1) Washed my car with Z-7 Car Wash shampoo ,
2) Allowed to dry ,
3) Applied a coat of Z-AIO , as the foundation and base coat for Zaino Polishes. With a white cotton applicator to apply with circular motions and to apply more pressure on certain area(s) with stains.
4) Let the application sit on the paint surface for a minimum of 20 minutes.
5) Removed the residue with a clean micro-fiber towel . Light Buffed to a shine before the next step.
6) Applied a coat of Z-5 PRO Show Car Polish , onto the paint surface in a straight ‘up & down’ motion with moderate pressure
7) Applied a coat of Z-2 PRO Show Car Polish , onto the paint surface in a straight ‘up & down’ motion with moderate pressure
8) After light buffing Z-2 PRO , Applied a coat of Z-CS Clear Seal , sprayed very light amounts of Z-CS onto a clean White cotton applicator pad. Run the pad up and down the panels like applying Z-2 PRO or Z-5 PRO.
9) When completed, left the surface to cure for 30 minutes.
10) Applied directly Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal , onto the paint surface and Buff to a shine with clean White cotton applicator pad.
THIS COMPLETES WITH EXTERIOR PAINT PROTECTION & POLISH ,
IN NEXT FEW DAYS , WILL POST NEW IMAGES AFTER INTERIOR TREATMENT , i.e; PROTECTION & SATIN FINISHING OF VINYL , PLASTICS , LEATHER CARE etc. Including Satin finishing & Protection of some external parts like Tyres, Alloys External Plastic/Vinyl , Rubber Parts etc.
Pls. find Image of Zaino -- White Applicator Pad
Will post Zaino'ed punto , interior photos on monday .
Separate names with a comma.