1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Have U Zaino'ed Ur Car ?

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by mescotc, Nov 29, 2010.

1. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hi Guys,

Any one on forum has Zaino’ed his Car ? :anyone

Will take the opportunity to elaborate on this thread ( with some gr8 news ), tomorrow. :wow

Keep Reading.

Atul
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

3. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Yes u r right ! Sandeep , I'am talking about the same.

Before I let u know about gr8 news , Let me take this opportunity to explain U about Zaino .

Zaino is a Product pertaining into High quality Show Car Polish .

Zaino products have gained international attention for its quality and ultimate protection in automotive exterior paint treatment, leather upholstery and interior vinyl and plastics maintenance.

The Guru’s report, published in 2002, compared 46 car waxes and Zaino Z-2 product came up tops in all categories. There are also many Zaino fans to be found in the US car detailing forum; http://www.autopia.org
    & UK’s only Detailing forum; http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/f ... .php?f=153.

All of this is testament to the strong and consistent brand offering in Zaino!

Zaino is a Small manufacturer ( in the U.S.) of High Quality Show Car polish , selling direct to US consumers; B2C online model. This has allowed Zaino to break into a highly competitive US market and to stay as a market leader.
    Zaino focuses on individuality and quality as opposed to big brands like ####### and ####### ( in U.S. , Europe ) , what they call “all show but no go”!
    ========================
    OK Guys.
    The gr8 news is:- Zaino is arriving in India , Shortly you will be able to buy Zaino products directly in India in Rupees ,
    It's none other than our company who will be Promoting & Distrubuting ( Exclusive ) for this brand in India ,
    We've recd. Soft copies of product Literature from our principles , pls. find attached.

Any queries related to Zaino are most welcomed !

Further with the Prior permission from Administrators of this forum & Pune visit ,if possible , we can have a open discussion on this topic on 3rd Dec.

Atul
    00 91 9823220324

Attached Files:

4. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    Interesting. Will you be able to bring some samples and/or show a demo / DIY stuff?
  5. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Thats interesting and as well as good news. Keep all of us informed here about its arrival date in India and about its availability. Do get some samples if you could on 3rd.
  6. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Thanks @ Royi , Grandeur ,

Will surely keep u informed ,

Guys I won't dissapoint U , I've already ordered for few samples for demo , Which is in transit , I hope we shud be in receipt of samples by Thursday evening , to be able to bring it on Friday .

Grandeur @ can we have a open discussion for approx. 15-20 min on Zaino , at any time as per convenience before leaving Fiat premises ?

Atul
  7. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Re: cleaning plastic mouldings

Mescotc, Have you taken dealership of Zaino? When are these products going to be available in India?
  8. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur

@ Vroom , yes my dear friend , we would be shortly appointed as Exclusive Distrubutors for India , for Zaino Products.

The time is not far when U will be able to buy Zaino Products directly from us & we would be more than happy to be able to serve u with Truely World Class - Zaino Show Car Polish Products.
    Officially from mid of Dec 2010 , we will be beginning Market research for Premium Car Care Products in India , Our meet on 3rd dec. will be a start for this.

We need to educate Consumers about Quality Car Care Products ,
    In India there is less awareness about Quality car polish brands , General perception about car polish is that it fades out in few days , or couple of weeks , Car detailers fools Customers by saying it "Teflon Coating" even though Du-Pont has discontinued its Car detailing products long back from the market --------The market is full of Cheap waxes ranging from Waxpol , Turtle , Armourall , 3M etc. Its very difficult to find & buy quality brands for Car care due to its non-availability at that time & genuine Customers have no other option but to settle for some other cheap brand.

We want Indian Customers to have a feel of what a Premium Show Car Polish is all about , feel the great Super-gloss wet looking finish , its x-tra long life Characteristics & most important how Quick & Easy it is to apply ( DIY job ) take on & take off !
    Will keep u up-dated.
    Atul

(Mods. pls. feel free to move this to " Have u Zaino'ed ur car section ? ")
  9. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Mods Note - Merged all Zaino related discussions.

This is really great and wish you all the success. You are right, its difficult to find the right car care products in India. Will wait for more details.
  10. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    mescotc: Be there on 3rd Dec with samples, lets connect. I mean serious business if samples gives what we are looking for.