1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Have an R15 for sale

Discussion in 'TFI Classifieds' started by HarishSegar, Feb 1, 2011.

1. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Post buying my TJet, i barely use my bike. Its a Yamaha R15 Blue color registered in Pune (MH 12). The bike is in excellent condition and i am planning to sell it.

I had purchased the bike in 2008 while i was residing in Pune. I have relocated to Mumbai recently and brought the bike with me. If anyone is interested, i can get the bike over to Pune for a look. Details of the bike below:

Variant: Yamaha R15
    Registration Location: Pune
    Year: 2008 July
    Engine Size: 150
    Kms Covered: 10,000
    Color: Blue
    Fuel type: Petrol
    Reg. State: MH (MH 12 XXXX)
    No. of Owners: 1
    Road Tax: Individual
    Insurance: Comprehensive till 07/2011
    Valid Warranty: Standard
    Service history: Very detailed
    Reason of sale: Not using the bike anymore.

Bike has the following Yamaha accessories:
    - High Power LED park lights
    - LED turn signals
    - Billet clutch & front brake (Blue)
    - Billet covers for brake master, fork center bolt, handle bar end, engine bolt. (Blue)
    - Tank Guard (Carbon fibre pattern)
    - Seat Cowl (Blue)
    - Tail pipe end billet (Blue)

I still have the original units which were replaced (old indicators, brake & clutch levers)

Accidents: None
    Scratches & dents: Very minor ones on the vinyl stickers from parking areas. One tiny dent on the tank due to one moron who didnt know to park his bike properly.
    Insurance: Paid upto 2011
    Service history: All services done through Yamaha Factory shop.

Expected rate: 70,000/- I believe this is an extremely reasonable price
  2. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    For the benefit of all : please upload a few pictures of the bike (from all angles)

Amogh
  3. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    You are a true stylish vehicle owner... First the sporty R15 and now the beauty with the beast heart the Linea TJET
  4. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    @amogh: I will upload the photos this weekend.

@shashanknathani: Thanks!
  5. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Harish: Please share some pictures and when is it possible to see the bike?
  6. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    I have some older pictures but it wouldnt make sense posting those. Let me take a fresh set today / tomorrow and post it.
    As to seeing the bike, i will ride it down on one of the weekends. Let me get atleast 3-4 interested people and i will coordinate a common meeting point in Pune to see the bike.
    Alternatively, if you happen to drop into mumbai, you are welcome to see the bike anyday.
  7. nav75

nav75 Amatore

Pune
    Any updates?
  8. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune
    Can we have some update on this please !!!!! Am toying with the idea of a second bike
  9. HarishSegar

HarishSegar

Mumbai
    Sorry guys.. I had been a bit busy. Then my comp konked off and it took me a while to get that sorted out.

I have attached pictures taken couple of days ago. The only thing missing in the picture is the back seat cowl which was at home when i took the pics. Rest of the information is on post#1
    Those who are interested in the bike, please message me and we can coordinate.

IMG_0145.JPG

IMG_0146.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0149.JPG