1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Have a look at this.

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by saharsh, Jun 11, 2011.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
  2. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    Look at the car after the accident.... Mangled completely...
    and 10.5 to repair a car costing 8.5 :D

Its not fiat.... this is the state of every company in India... Zero accountability is the key here....
    With the judiciary slow and non-existing and consumer laws muddled and ambigious we have no chance here... If it happened in US or an european nation the owner could have sued the company to hilt.... But here we just get to complain and chase useless customer care...
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I will rather mail him saying that First Thank God that you are safe and it is because of this Linea which is build like Tank, who took all the impacts to himself, I dont believe you were at 80kmph, the Impact shows you were more than 100 kmph and it has been hit from back also very badly.
    I am sure if it would have been other car in the same category the scene would have been worse,
    What say TFIians.
  4. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Unfortunate that the tire burst(allegedly) but the driver should thank his stars he was in a Linea, that he survived to tell the tale.

Don't think Goodyear are gonna take the claim, since GT3's have not presented mass failures.

And which gorilla brained service centre even endeavoured to present a bill for the 'repair' of a car as totalled as this one. These things can happen only in India.

My brother spent a few years in Canada and there the rule was simple - if the airbag has deployed in an impact, that car is considered totalled. But India is far away from observing such standards of safety.

Gurjinder.
  5. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    exactly the aftermath of accident looks really scary.....how accidental damage can be more than the overall cost of the car????now what role insurance company can play here..............

certainly it was linea who took everything on herself....if this wud have been some honda or hyundai ufffff,.....................
  6. drarvindc

drarvindc

Nagpur
    The mangled portion length of his linea is what is left of other cars in such mishaps. One lucky chap he is. He should make a temple out of his linea and pray daily for having saved his life.

In linea one flies hugging the road and in other brands one can fly out of the road and heaven is never far off in such cases...
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    +1 to it, Should get him in the FORUM and make him understand, hope he replies my mail,:mischievous
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    LOL. Good one doc.

Gurjinder.
  9. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    That was the only reason we buyed a Linea. because it is build like a tank, rides and handles brilliantly and has more features than a toyota Corolla.
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    That guy should thank his stars and obvs thank the Linea for saving his life rather than blaming Goodyear..I guess this was an off case mabbe that particular tyre developed bubbles and the owner never payed attention (chalta hai attitude) which finally led to such an accident.