1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hatchback Mess: In 6-7 lacs.

Discussion in 'Car Purchase Queries' started by drnpunto, May 2, 2011.

1. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Dude, so which showroom are you heading for the booking of the Grande.........
    One thing i can assure you that the love for the car will grow more day by day, where as for others its vice-versa......:cool:
  3. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

I have listed down some key points that dragged me towards Italian smart car - Grande Punto Emotion rather going to SWIFT Vdi

1. Huge boot space
    2. Electronically controlled side mirrors
    3. It has 2 trip meters, Both trip meters shows Average mileage, Avg. Speed, Instantaneous mileage and trip duration
    4. It will display lot of details on the console like: How many kms. you can go with the remaining diesel, Temp, Date, Stereo info, Service reminder
    5. It will also display in written Front Right Door Open, if any door including boot is open
    6. The folding key has in built center locking.
    7. Auto down in all four power window and auto up in driving side.
    8. Nice blaupunkt music system with a feature like volume increase & decrease with speed.
    9. Driving seat height adjustment.
    10. Stearing height adjustment.
    11. Rear Wiper with Defogger.
    12. Double glove box.
    13. Service at 15000 Kms

Also a well established service network with TATA.
  4. am proud owner of sept2k10 75hp emotion GP and going to book 90hp for my younger bro by this month end.

have done 19.5 k in last 8 months with avg FE > 18.5 ( express way/villages/dead slow traffic )
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Ketan when you are going to book 90HP. I mean to ask what date?

Evem I am also thinking to book 90HP but not yet decided due to Vitamin M. PM me your number.

My number is Nine Nine Two Three One Two Three Eight Zero Four.