1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hassles in buying Punto

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by sundar1900, Mar 10, 2012.

1. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Very much true. I missed to point that :).
  2. sundar1900

sundar1900 Amatore

Chennai
    Nicely said. I am just confirming with you guys that it's normal....My hands are itching to drive it soon. My company takes some time to process the papers. Hope this week I will get it done,
  3. ENKI

ENKI Esperto

Sundar, Since you didn't get any clarity during that limited TD, i have to comment something on it:).
    This is something no one@TFI can convince because of limited exposure with the references you had. The real essence of a Punto can be felt only during ownership & especially a long highway trip where you can cruise at high speeds. Doesn't matter if you are not a confident driver. All you need is to slide your driver side window pane by an inch. I swear, these RITZ/BEATZ/POLO/FABIA/I10/i20/i1000/Suzuki/Deezzhhirree/Verna will come and go in rear view. All they will manage is to make ffffhhhooookkkkk kind of momentary but very audible sound through the opening;).
    It doesn't matter if skilled people are driving those vehicles, i mean it:thumbs down. You will start giving all the credits to your Punto & we as usual will smile as we know it already.

Pls note: If someone is trying to keep up with you, pls slow down. It means that the guy is risking his/occupants life. You shouldn't feel guilty for his mistakes later on:cry:.

And all this will happen when you are not driving rash or racing.
    Now it would reflect all supreme aspects of Punto no matter what you talk about. Braking, suspension, control, chassis, solidity, frugality, endurance, safety bla bla. Above all, you will start loving long drives & start fancy yourself a very skilled driver with in 1-2 months! You will be revealed a secret that a car can feel alive too.

Later on, whenever you will be offered Beatz by your cousin, you have to excuse that you got something urgent & next time:mrgreen:. This is something that is bound to happen & i can bet on it if you buy a Punto.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2012
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Sundar, whats happening? Any decision taken?
  5. gopscreative

gopscreative Amatore

Chicago
    Sundar, Let your cousin drive punto on a highway for atleast half an hour. Then see him commenting about the beat steering as dead one. None of the cars can match Fiat's steering capabilities.