1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I don't think names matter. What about the Etios? It's not a common name yet it's a success. And Manza? Most of Tata's salespeople pronounce it as Manja yet it sells quite well. :lol
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  2. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Brother,
    Etios and Manza have far more ads running on print and electronic media.
    See how Toyota has branded Etios in its ads, and now same is the case with Verna and it will be Liva.
    The point i mentioned was just one of the many factors that contribute to total sales.
  3. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    Names do not matter. Marketing and positioning matters. All that FIAT needs is a good Corporate Communications Head. FIAT India now seems to be attempting to do what should have been done yesterday or day before.

After all, what's in a name?
    That which we call a rose
    Will smell as sweet
    If you call it by another name- Shakespeare
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  4. thyagu2_2006

thyagu2_2006

Chennai
    I have a strong feeling that these Auto Journalists are biased against FIAT. Most of them privately admit FIAT cars are well designed and well engineered but in their shows and writings they will be anti FIAT. FIAT must do better PR activities.
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    Dogs are loyal to the one who feeds them.

These auto mags/reviewers are loyal /biased to the one who pays them/gives them perks the best.

Gurjinder.
  6. jishnu

jishnu Superiore

Bangalore
    I agree with this sentence! They call it MANJA! I irritate my dad by saying that! hehe :D
  7. completely agree with you, I have stopped watching these crap shows now..they are biased and even dont include fiat cars in their review mostly
  8. Nikhil Goel

Nikhil Goel Amatore

On a lighter note "Is desh mein sab bikta hai and here we are calling sab as Publicity, Sales Promotion, Marketing Strategy"

But A true man will not love or go for SX4 as the ad says, He will go for LINEA or Punt's A body with true soul ;)

Finally, let the dogs BARK!!!!

Enjoy Driving :)
  9. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    I am only against the marketing and sales promotion of Fiat. I enjoy driving Fiat thats a different issue. All i wish to say is we could be the last generations of Fiatians in India IF????????????????????????
  10. nitinkumardba

nitinkumardba Superiore

No matter these auto mags have gone crazy or not coz they are here to earn money, not for social service. Every company approach them for product publicity.

Actually its Fiat who has gone crazy for sure. Management is over confident, thinks like they are selling something superior than Benz, BMW and Audi. It's Fiat who is doing social service. They are creating a scene to laugh (Non Fiat owners) which is good exercise for health. Logical movement by Fiat.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.