1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't Know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP

all complained for swift with boot .
    now the grouse will be reduced to 50 percent "swift with half boot.
  2. teky

teky Esperto

3. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Who cares in India !
    Atleast the Vento has a somewhat proper sedan look.

Take the case of Dzire . People bought it in insane numbers , because they just wanted a "sedan" image. That yes its got a boot, so its a "sedan" and is good. :D

4. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    I believe FIAT India doesn't want to market its vehicle.

No or very little ads.
    Only talk about the looks - what about the features guy ? Nobody know that these cars are loaded. If Honda or Hyundai or Maruti had these cars, they would have been best sellers in their category.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    As said earlier there guys have been bribed by other manufacturers, and Fiats don't entertain these type of publicity as if they are good in commercials???.
    Thats the reason when ever there is a show or comparabilities they don't talk more about Fiat just skip it out, People should really understand.
  6. rsinfo
    i would like to diffe.
    there are so many features in punto which would put even those A+ segment to shame.
    ever heard of fool level ac vents for the rear passengers in superb or accord??
    they have only knee or face. but not for foot. we can also get some other parts a nd make them work as the vents for rear seat passengers.
    ever heard of such a simple soution like blue&me?
    there are others but way complicated which would take years to understand.
  7. varoon9999

varoon9999 Superiore

New Delhi,HP 48
    New Delhi,HP 48
    Grande Punto 1.3
    money speaks 22ji...................
  8. rsinfo

rsinfo Regolare

New Delhi
    That's what I said in my earlier post. Fiat only talks about looks & not features.
  9. rsinfo
    sorry did not understand properly.
    i thought you were telling fiat does not have any features at all
  10. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    I don't blame him. That is the extent of disconnect people have with the Fiat brand. Fiat does not even register or ring a bell in their minds when they talk of cars and this is something Fiat needs to tackle. Until this issue is solved, such things will happen.

I just saw a full page advt for the new Verna from Hyundai with many features shown as first in class. Among them was ORVM with integrated blinkers. This is not first in it's class, the Fiesta has had it for many years now. BUT, it's only informed people like us who realise the BS being given by many manufacturer's. Hyundai has been doing it ever since they came into India and that's one reason I don't respect them. You have good cars that can compete with the best in it's segment so why resort to below the belt attacks?! Show some confidence in your own products guys!

Another 'first in class' for Verna was the 'clean air A/C'! What the hell is that?! Must be one with a pollen filter but look at the term used 'clean air A/c'. It sounds impressive and most average car buyer's will believe it's some brilliant hi tech techno stuff that's not even avaliable in the S class!

Look at Maruti. The SX4 DDiS is advertised as with 'Super Turbo.' To me, it sounds kitschy but it sure must have impressed 99% car buyers.

PS: Anyone seen the NVH feature advt for the new Passat? Brilliant I say! I love VW!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.