1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Yes

2. No

3. Don't Know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

show him sum of the meet pics then he will surely join the club ;)
  2. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No problem dude, this time when i am there i will make it, as i made him buy Punto :lol: :lol:
  3. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    Coming back to OP's topic, I guess the tack for doing the story was not aimed at best drivers car, but the best overall car which is also based on ease to own. I know many who own a Honda City, but like the way the Linea drives and handles, and agree that in these respects it is better than the car they own. As a brand, buyers feel much safer with Honda, its service , after sales and overall lasting quality which many feel is better. Hence the higher sales numbers - high sales numbers for the City compared to low numbers for Linea does not really mean that people dislike the Linea. The program may not have gone into such detail due to time constraints though I do remember that it was mentioned in the program that Linea drives and handles much better.

I have been to the workshop several times with various issues pertaining to my Linea even though my car has not even reached the 15k service interval. I am not fully impressed with the car's overall quality as far as its parts go, and service in a Tata workshop leaves much to be desired. However, I am prepared to bear with these issues for the sake of a good drive, great handling and the various features that I am able to enjoy - all at a reasonable price.
  4. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

These media programes are paid to give the resluts in a particuler car's favour.....
  5. Look at this survey on the Best looking car on AutoCar India site.
    1. 2011 Ford Fiesta
    2. 2011 Hyundai Verna
    3. All New Honda City

See the survey at the bottom left of the webpage.

Why only Honda City in the Poll ?
    City, in my opinion is not the (only) Best looking car in that category !!
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  6. prakhar287

I was accidentally watching sidharth guy on tv for the first look of ford fiesta and as he mentioned the Bluetooth system with the voice command function he said "First In Its Class". they are nothing but jerks. Fiat has been offering these for some years now and it is still First in its class... What the hell do they do sitting in office because i am sure they are not interested in work because ultimately manufacture has to send the script of the show and they don't care to even read it before the shoot......
  7. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

I agree, we as owners sell more than those in Showroom...today one of my office fella stopped me and checked about the car..he owns a Maruti Baleno and he is interested in a Punto (Petrol)....so no stopping... i just explained he and his better half (Both work in our company) and they were quite patient and also i explained my recent 5000kms drive and that made them say WoW.... which means i am 1 step closer to get my GPS device from Fiat referral..... (not that I want one... as I just bought one 4 weeks back) but freebies just makes me smile and feel good factor...
  8. hillram

@Cubby...OT: Do you still own all the vehicles in your signature? are they in running condition?
    Last edited: May 18, 2011
  9. Does that GPS scheme exist even now ? I thought it was withdrawn sometime in Feb !
  10. teky

teky Esperto

Man - Maruti Suzuki Swift Dezire is missing as well :confused:

I'm going to file a law suite now, When the Sub-4 m Dezire launches it will give competition to the Masserati's in looks department

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.