1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxtor

Maxtor Amatore

New Delhi
    While the title Has 'Autocar Gone Crazy' may make sense for a comparison favoring City in this forum let me clarify - Renuka or Bertrand cannot be pinned down for what they say. The programs are made and presented with the help of a team of people not restricted to the presenters who appear on your screen. There are various inputs that are considered and someone guessed right - majority wins and unfortunately for Fiat owners the majority happen to be Honda City owners! I own a Fiat Linea myself and I would say that a Linea surely drives better :).
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Honda is light weight(1100kg) for its size because it uses more plastics(Punto -1145kg). So insurance llaim will be a problem.
  3. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    You don't need insurance and claims in Hades :devil
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Maxtor you have said Majority wins, :confused I dont agree with you buddy, for egg. if the fellow guy falling in the ditch should we make the same mistake by following him or rather than changing our way :) I do agree City is a good car no remarks on it, but when you compare with Linea, it lacks back for many aspects of safety :car
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    that is why i always say do not run behind numbers .

and there is very good saying "where lips moves ,feet gathers.

what does fiat had done so far can anybody comment other than we people the owners bashing and ranting . did anybody see any ad or campaign about fiat? i never saw yet.

i am from kerala and people some well to do people looks at my car as if it was imported or landed from moon they never saw such a car or brand named fiat . but they know honda and toyota.
    ask about Fiat in middle east or people from middle east..they will stare you as if heard chinese but everybody knows honda especially for reliability.
    so where are we w.r.t fiat..passing our time singing soliloques...??????
  6. If we went by numbers than Windows would be the best operating system ever :A . Numbers don't always mean better product.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    in their issue of march, they have writen that vento has better steering feel than the t-jet. c'mon, have they are gone crazy? :A :confused :anyone :firey
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah FIAT INDIA should advertise more in channels thats the only way to get more popular, anyways the credit for the sale should also fall in our account as we are marketing the brand to many people :cool: , i know many of our teammates have convienced people to go for FIAT and they are happy with the car :) ,
    My cousin had a Palio and he sold it and was gng for Ritz :A , I offered hom a Test drive in my Grande punto and asked him one question just defend your ritz against the punto :traffic , Give me 1 gud point and i will not interrupt you for ritz, My parents were annoyed by my view they said its his money why are you so upset as of you will get comission from FIAT :confused ,
    But after 2 weeks he called me saying i have booke Emotional pack (Ritz) hahahahahah it was F I A T Grande P U N T O :wow :wow :dancing :dance :dancing
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @tony

yippieeeeeeeeeeeeee one more punter in ur family !!! hip hip hurray!! get him On TFI tony..
  10. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have told him many times to get register on the TFI, but he hears and leaves it playfully, There are many such Punters ignoring the club, He stays in Marol :cool: .
    But i thinks he visit the forum and enjoys the reviews posted. :wink:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.