1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @prakhar

Buddy TATA is not responsible for the marketing or the promotion of FIAT products..FIAT has its own department for all this..Only sales and service for now r in the hands of TATA...
  2. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Are you sure mate? I think Fiat just produces cars and sells them onto TATA. Tata take care of sales, marketing , service right. All the schemes launched also is decided by Fiat I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    Im sure buddy..its only sales n service...rest all in the hands of FIAT!! If everything were in hands of TATA then Linea/punto wudnt even be selling as much it is now..
  4. prakhar287

prakhar287

Pilibhit
    I think you should check this poll viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1466
  5. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My understanding at that time seems to be wrong. My current understanding is that Marketing and Promotion is handled by Fiat and Sales and Service handled by TATA and so Fiat alone is to be blamed for its poor market perception. :hit
  6. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I think only the sale and service is done by TATA and think they are paying more incentive per car rather than tata brand, but the advertisements and the campaigning is done sole by FIAT INDIA (Correct me if i am wrong) :confused
  7. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    We need sensible ads for FIAT. For TJET there ought to be a ad that projects this car as fun to drive and feature loaded in it's price range......
    faulty ad campaign..... need some good and sound marketing ASAP.....

may be pair the blue and me with vodafone and invite a zoo-zoo to drive the TJET to make it a lil famous :D
    LOL...
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    First ad of Lnea was good. It was effective(Father and son). Fiat should bring those kind of ads. My doubt is that if they try to project too much about power people may think that its FE is very low.

@pioneeraron: I also agree that only CNB givs unbiased views. His comparison of Jazz with Punto was reasonable.
  9. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    FIAT is not marketing it's product nicely but Aren't these Auto Show guys supposed to find out the truth behind the hype created by those marketing campaigns?
    Otherwise what's the use of these guys? 30 minutes of surfing on the internet is more useful than wasting time watching these shows.
    The reason I so love (and i guess all of you) Top Gear is that they call a spade a spade no matter how reputed brand is associated with that spade.
    I think FIAT is not able to aggressively market and keep these fools happy because they are working on low margins.Imagine if Honda has a product like Linea, what price would they sell it? probably 2-3 lakhs more than existing price.Then they can use 1lakh/per car margin(which is huge money) to aggressively market the product.
    (The figures here are not my speculation to make my point).
  10. amit1agrawal

amit1agrawal Amatore

Bangalore
    (The figures here ARE my speculation just to make my point).
    Just watched that wretched Autocar show. All throughout till end I felt like the winner will be linea but.....
    It felt like the end shot was retrofitted later as an afterthought maybe because the producers couldn't take the risk of upsetting Honda, a company which puts lots of money by paying for those ads and other goodies in these mags.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.