1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph

Joseph Novizio

Trivandrum
    Better Ads and promo are needed to be put up by FIAT. Come on FIAT highlight your features. No other car in the segment for Punto and Linea has as much features. And i really dont know why all Auto magazines and forums are ignoring Fiats.
  2. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    Autoocar India's verdict for Punto reads, "A stylish and talented alternative to established rivals but not the most involving to drive."

How can they say its not involving to drive? It has got the best ride/handling in its class, and its engines are good.
    2 people like this.
  3. prakhar287

prakhar287

Pilibhit
    come.on FIAT are you reading or not... I think that we as fiat lovers are working harder than you guys to promote FIAT. They have already defamed the well known Fiat brand and god help them to preserve the JEEP brand. Hope they dont do the same to JEEP. And I think that they should speed up the process of bring up new dedicated service centers all over India.
  4. adit

adit Regolare

Bangalore
    ok so here is the deal......since i am in the auto industry and know this for a fact that it is all about how much the manufacturer pays them for this publicity......its with various other magazines also which i will not name from where i also got offers " say pay us this amount and we will print you are the biggest and best dealer article in the magazine" ...... so its a business for them.........though there might be bigger dealers than me but by paying they will release a super article around me and my dealership.......so i would say dont really go by what i said there.....do your own survey and decide for yourself ....
    2 people like this.
  5. tps11

tps11 Amatore

Dehradun
    Dear Srida,
    Swift is a premium hatchback because Space at back is at Premium.
    :evilsmile
    Regards
    Tushar
  6. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai
    The moderator team feels that this thread has run it's course and is now serving absolutely no purpose. Hence, this thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.