1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    There is a point. If journos started putting a car that doesn't sell as best, people will laugh at them, and number of such people will be much more than people like us. so, majority rules, as far as comparisons go.
  2. Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  3. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    I remember reading somehwere in TFI about micra "this car has start stop switch which is available only in micra so abs and ebd are irrelevant" .:mad:
    For product promotions sales chaps (media) will go to any extent.
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  4. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^guys who sell fiat cars are not aware of most of the features how can we expect these mags to know .. :)
  5. I have talked to Few SM over here and as per them they are able to sell atleast this much number of cars is because of the good things that we fiat maniacs spread about our car and not because of their sales / advertising skills ( if there is anything like that )
  6. Srini

Srini Regolare

Chennai
    Srida, We should learn to ignore these comments and I believe that is good for our health. Please note that Micra XV Premium does not come with ABS itself. Should it be compared with other premium segment hatches just for its "Start" button? My humble request would be to ignore these comparisons.. They do not know the features our car has.

On a secondary thought - does our beloved FIAT sales and service guys know about them? :eek:

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

It is me who wrote it - the statement given by a micra sales man in an automobile exhibition in world trade center when i enquired why no ABS is present in the top varient at least.
  7. Relativity

Relativity Superiore

Chennai
    Fiat not part of best cars in Autocar Issue

I thought professionals like Autocar India would understand that Fiat is a better brand (compared to the masses).
    Shockingly, none of the Fiat cars are featured in the latest issue where they have published best cars by segment.

The all new Swift got the best hatchback, the Honda Brio got the best sub-compact hatchback, while Verna/Fiesta got the best in Sedans.
    I wonder why Punto and Linea do not feature anywhere.
  8. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
  9. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Mods ,I guess it is better to megre this thread with the earlier threads. We can keep on discussing & discussing. Sorry relativity, no offenses meant on your thread :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.