1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Has Autocar Show Team Gone Crazy???????

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by prakhar287, Feb 16, 2011.

?

HAS AUTOCAR SHOW TEAM GONE CRAZY????

1. Yes

63.9%
  2. No

29.9%
  3. Don't Know

6.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Whats in a name ?
    Ask them who are named D.K. Bose. They are the people who really know whats in a name.
  2. prakhar287

prakhar287

Pilibhit
    i'm back on tfi after a long time. and went through many new posts on this thread. I thank everyone for giving there opinions here. I thought that after the visit to the fiat factory fiat officials will check this website but it seems that they are not even bothered whats going on with fiat itself. they have defamed the name of fiat in india soo much that now auto journals doesn't even bother to include in there reviews. thesales of both the cars are cars are as low as 150 per month and still they are not bothered. no major promotions nothing. it hurts my heart when i see these beautiful cars go to waste just because of the managment of the company. people doesn't even know what these cars offer which is a shame for fiAt india's managment team.
  3. marvin patrick gray

marvin patrick gray Amatore

Lucknow
    Guys,
    recently fiat came up with a new sales strategy which is 'get a diesel car for the price of petrol car'. What an idea. Seems they have too much of diesel punto/linea in their stockyard. Grow up fiat guys, there are other ways to promote the brand and advertise the car.
  4. I was showing a demo of my Punto 90HP to my friend.He owns a Maruthi Ritz. When I was done showing all the features like BluenMe, ACC, Electronic ORVM, Voice Commands, MID, etc etc, He asked me "How did u come to know Punto has got all these features ? Even during test drive I was not explained about these features, Only the brochure had these details but I didnt understand what is Blue N Me, ACC, what is MID etc. I thought this is another Indica". He blames me for not stopping him when he went for RITZ. He regrets that he didnt go for punto. The way he reacted, his face went dull, I was not happy at all.
    Fiat just can make great cars but doesn't know how to sell them.
  5. Even DWS Auto doesn't mention or bring Punto for comparison. For them Swift is the Best. And in some comparisons Punto is not considered as a Premium Hatch where Swift is considered as premium. I dont understand why.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I think its not the FIAT but its the Marketing Team of Tata Motors.
  7. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    When FIAT starts showing these auto mags the $$$ , they'll start singing songs of glory for FIAT. ;)
  8. sid_10000

sid_10000 Regolare

Pune
    AUTOCAR Sep mega issue has run a 11K ownership report for TJET and they are all praise about the machine. Its unbiased.
    Also check out BBC Top Gear Sep issue, there is a comparo betwn TJEt and the new Fiesta... hey also proclaim TJET still rules. Check them magazines out...
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @Kdar

Only Sales and Service are by the TATA guys.Rest is all in FIAT's hand.Marketing,Advertising etc etc.FIAT's M&A team should be taken under consideration or FIAT should appoint TFI members for advertisements and marketing plans :)
  10. Deepak R

Deepak R Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Only fools comment nonsense
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.