1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

'Harsh's Torqued Chariot; Lucifer"

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by Harsh, Jan 7, 2013.

1. The Oil Change Time!

After the first service I did feel that I should make sure the car is in top most condition.
    This did happen for the first 1000-1500 kms where every morning I would rigorously check the oil's colour and levels and what not.
    but as time passed, I slowly stopped doing it.

TRUST ME THIS CAN BE VERY VERY DANGEROUS! PLEASE KEEP CHECKING OIL LEVELS REGULARLY!

then came the second service of 15KMS where presumably TASS people changed the oil.
    Again i got into the routine of checking the levels and texture and again i faltered but not completely! after 7100 Kms i decided to change the oil! from TASS provided to Mobil1 5W40 Complete Synthetic Engine Oil.

And Good I decided it! While Draining I saw BLACK, HARDLY VISCOUS CHUNKS of E.Oil falling!!

Anyways again I have decided to follow a routine and this time actually follow it!
    simultaneously while getting the oil changed i got the injectors cleaned too.
    The car seems much better to drive almost like the car is happy to have its new juice!
  2. thomman85

thomman85 Esperto

Why have u named your car after the devil..........?????

and have you painted the inner reflectors... if so why din't u get the whole thing painted in black

- - - Merged Post - - -

Why have u named your car after the devil..........?????

and have you painted the inner reflectors... if so why din't u get the whole thing painted in black
  3. Lucifer is wrongly considered the devil...yes he did go bad but he was one of the 7 arch angels..and my girlfriend is fascinated by the story of lucifer and shes named it like that!! Her wish naturally becomes my command. Na!!

About the reflectors...the place where i got it done said i need the reflectors and i wasnt sure so i held back! ! Im already gathering paisa for smoking the entire bezels!
  4. Well A short update that my Lucifer touched a set of magical figures!!!

IMG-20130112-WA0019.jpg

Please keep coming and checking here! i'm kinda obsessed about my Lucifer and chota chota cheej i'll update and splurge the forum's web space :)

- - - Merged Post - - -

stopped bang center on the road! kitna gali khaya! the cop saw me doing this and laughed when came inquiring about why i stopped :p :p
    1 person likes this.
  5. prakhar_lfc

prakhar_lfc Superiore

Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
    Linea T-Jet
    You could have pulled up on the road side and then clicked the pic. Since the odo displays only in kilometers and not in meters, you had a distance 1 km to stop and click the pic before the odo turned 22223 km.
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
  6. i know but i was so panicky that itll change now it'll change now! because i did not really pay attention initially! so wasnt sure when it had clocked 22222 :'( :p
  7. re: 'Harsh's Torqued Chariot; Lucifer"

When you are using instantaneous mileage meter the reading of kms is the total odo reading, it doesnt show in decimals...

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Do you have a Tjet+ also?
    1 person likes this.
  9. yup!! A Tuscon Wine Tjet+
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Who uses the Jet in family, since you seem to be riding Punto? :)