1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Happy puntoing 2 and half years and going on...

Discussion in 'Punto 1.3 MJD' started by soji, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Fiat1100

Fiat1100 Amatore

Hyderabad
    Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    Congrats Soji.
    1 person likes this.
  2. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Punto with team fiat sticker....

DSC_1625.jpg
  3. anoop

anoop Superiore

Congratz on teh car, Soji - i am sure you will be really enjoying the car when you take it to native. From where did you get the TFI sticker? I would also love to get the same sticker done.

Can you dig and get some more details about the Punto Taxi from your native :)

PS: for those who does not know, we go to resorts in hill places like ooty and munnar but soji goes to his home to get the same feel ;) His home town have some awesome curves and nice stretch of roads with very less traffic - it is kind of driving heaven for those who love curves.
  4. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3

Some snaps attaching...
    1858.JPG DSC_1416.jpg DSC_1457.jpg DSC_1462.jpg
    3 people like this.
  5. anoop

anoop Superiore

@Soji: Do you travel by the Kattappana - Nedumkandam - Rajakumari route by any chance? If you do, so post some photos. I hope the route is still sparsely inhibited as it was about 10 years back
  6. deba

deba Amatore

Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
    itanagar
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Nice ownership review and lovely pics mate and Congrats on completing one year with your Punto. Come this September and my Punto will be one year old and I am loving my Punto every single day since i bought it.
  7. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi All,

I have completed One and half years with my Punto, Every time I spent with my ride still refreshing..

There are two good thing happent to my life this year..:-D

1) I have got job offer from Kerala, without looking any benefits I joined,posted at Thrissur...central kerala, So every fortnight I am driving to my native Idukki (180 KMs with all type of roads,NH,SH,Ghat road,Forest...;))

2) I have Pete'd my Punto by Remapping this month...So my ride got all power and ride comfort all 2 and 3 gears better than earlier..

Some snaps attached..
    DSC_2412.jpg DSC_2415.jpg DSC_2419.jpg DSC_2427.jpg DSC_2416.jpg DSC_2411.jpg DSC_2425.jpg

Hi mods ,,
    please modify this thread name 1 and half years instead of one year.....
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    varunrtr, fiatlover and raj29 like this.
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Mod's Note: Thread title edited, as requested.

Kindly use "Report post" in future, to request changes, instead of posting in the thread.
  9. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Mods,

Thanks All for their efforts for creating this new revamped fiat forum..Looks very beautiful and also user friendly.

Happy Puntoing...
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  10. soji

soji Novizio

Kerala-Idukki/Thrissur
    Idukki-Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Beauty completed 2 and half Years this month...

DSC00747.JPG
    varunrtr likes this.