1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Happy Birthday TFI

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Improvements' started by amogh, Jun 1, 2016.

1. ASEEM JAISWAL

ASEEM JAISWAL Timido

Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My best wishes to TFI..... a very happy B day :) :)
  2. Prashant Teki

Prashant Teki Amatore

Delhi NCR
    Delhi NCR
    Linea 1.3
    Heartiest congratulations to all the TFIans on the anniversary, wish to see more Fiatians joining in and the community strengths more & more across the country.

God Speed!!
    prabhjot likes this.
  3. novicefreak

novicefreak Novizio

Hyderabad
    Fiat Enthusiast
    A very happy birthday to TFI, awesome forum!!! Blissful 6 years, n way to go....vroom!!!
  4. Ashish Kumar

Ashish Kumar Novizio

Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Linea T-Jet
    Wishing all TFI members, especially the ones who were instrumental in creating this wonderful platform, a very happy 6th birthday. Look forward to more learnings from fellow Fiat enthusiasts. viva el foro!!!
  5. renlouis

renlouis Amatore

Aleppey
    Grande Punto 1.3
    My Warm B'Day wishes to TFI! This is such an admirable forum with selfless members passionate towards FIAT machines :happy::happy:. With valuable experience-based and confidence inspiring advises, I have made several modification to my Punto; and now I'm going to give her OEM 15" gun metal alloys :cool::cool::cool::cool:. Thanks TFI.
  6. selwyn.a

selwyn.a Amatore

KA51
    GA01
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Best wishes to the TFI founders and team on this great occasion ! Thanks for making this forum possible and keeping it going. It keeps the faith alive that at least there are some like-minded souls who contribute to and benefit from this forum and who can be depended on as an independent source of support and education in all things FIAT ! Wishing TFI many more inspiring and awesome years ahead !
    prabhjot likes this.
  7. aramico

aramico Amatore

KA 51 / KA 31
    Punto Evo 1.3 90 HP
    Warm Birthday wishes to TFI. Thanks for Founders for making this forum alive, kicking and going strong. I am a proud FIATian & TFIan because of this forum. The amount of knowledge sharing & passion for our machines is simply incredible. Lets have many more birthdays in years to come.
    prabhjot likes this.
  8. Jagadeesh Gowda

Jagadeesh Gowda Timido

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I wish a very happy birthday and long live TFI! My day never ends without visiting the forum at least once. Currently am away from my 'GP' but still this forum keeps me close to FIAT.
    prabhjot likes this.
  9. Kaushal Singh

Kaushal Singh Timido

Faridabad Haryana
    Linea 1.3
    Happy Birthday TFI! Hope Fiat launches Linea 1.6 Multijet, new Punto, and Agea by next TFI birthday! :woot:

Thanks for providing a great platform to all like minded individuals!
    prabhjot likes this.
  10. miteshpunjani

miteshpunjani Amatore

vadodara-gujarat
    Here's Wishing a Very Eventful year ahead for the Team Fiat India Forum. Thanks a lot Founders, Moderators and All the Members for making this forum and successfully running the show for 6 consecutive years. Wish You a Very Happy Birthday TFI.