1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Happiness Quotient

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by redtux, Sep 15, 2010.

?

Are you happy with your FIAT car?

1. Very much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Reasonably happy

71.2%
  3. Disappointed.

27.1%
  4. Not at all happy.

1.7%
  1. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi
    I am very happy with the car and no issues at all till now, enjoying every bit of car.
  2. Very happy indeed!
  3. jumu

jumu Superiore

Chennai
    with 13 months of ownership, I have had no serious niggles and if any were promptly attended by concorde.
    Yesterday I drove out of town for 200 kms and the drive was brilliant as usual and the engine was so sweet. It really hunts down cars in the front and despatches them to the rearview mirror . I am happy. My only only wish is that FIAT pull up their socks and not let us down in any manner.

Abdul
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3
    quite happy with the Car.. The small niggles are not a concern i got all the things fixed during my 2nd service recently at Wasan..
  5. HammerHead

HammerHead Novizio

A Goan In Pune
    Pune
    Grande Punto 1.4
    I'm happy with my decision to buy Punto 1.4 E-PK though I had go out of my budget.
    I knew exactly what I wanted and why I'm buying a Punto, specifically 1.4 E-PK.
  6. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi
    Happy ::D . Have small small niggles which are expected. she gives a a smile whenever I drives and thats very important :dance
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    HAPPY to have grande punto.
    We had padmini, then switched to 118NE, after that we had 800, then dad was towards swift, but i objected saying the next car in our parking will be punto, but after driving punto even my dad had no issues abt it, Am very happy with CAR :car
  8. parth

parth

Coimbatore
    Nothing is quite interesting than driving a Punto.
  9. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Very well said kaps.

I'm very much satisfied with my purchase. Every time I take her around the corner all the Tom, Dick and Harry back off. Nothing more than the wide grin on my face.
  10. Happy all right ! actually she puts a wide grin on my face every now and then !
    I can hear the niggles/quirks, but then every car has them. I like the fact that the Punto has some road presence, poise and character add to that, the diesel gives it the right gravitas !

Absolutely ..absolutely love her !