1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Happiness Quotient

Discussion in 'Hangout' started by redtux, Sep 15, 2010.

?

Are you happy with your FIAT car?

1. Very much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Reasonably happy

71.2%
  3. Disappointed.

27.1%
  4. Not at all happy.

1.7%
  1. redtux

redtux

Trivandrum
    I am a little disappointed with the constant niggles
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I am quite happy. No nigglings till now.
  3. Gmittal

Gmittal Amatore

I am satisfied with the car.
  4. I am "happier" for - I did not go ahead with the purchase a Maruti (Ritz VDi), but backed out at the right time and got a Punto EP instead
    +
    No issues till now (touch wood)

:)
  5. NAREN64

NAREN64

COIMBATORE
    I am very much happy, why

My Linea Dynamic Pack Diesel

1) Gives very good FE. 15kms inside city & 21 kms on highways.
    2) Ride Handeling is excellent.
    3) Ride Comfort is excellent.
    4) No niggles so far, not visited service station so far other than the 1st free service & other free checkups.
    5) Enjoying all the inbuilt features.

I am not worried about the power becuase of the FE I get, and also I am a sedate driver. I have not crossed 120 kms speed.
  6. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Superb ride and handling, optimum blend of performance and FE, responsive steering, numerous useful features, the list goes on and on.

I am very much happy with my Fiat Linea, so I voted for it.
  7. kaps

kaps Superiore

Arakkonam
    Very happy. I believe no car comes free from niggles. If similar niggles were present in maruti/hyundai, people would've accepted them with 'no problem" attitude.
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Solid body, Great Handling, Superb Shock-ups, Super Silent Engine and last but not the least - Grand Looks. I'm in love with this beauty. If I'd not bought GP last year, and wanted to buy a hatchback now, with more options available in the market (compared to last year) I would again go for GP.
  9. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    +1. I have had my Punto for more than a year now. It does not have any more niggles than my Hyundai Santro for the same duration.
  10. with an year of ownership, I am pretty happy with the car and the overall ownership experience. Service is good and car is just superb.