1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HALDIA --VIZAG ---ARAKU ETC. ----My 3rd PUNTOUR

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sandipan_r15, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ya sure RAVI.
    More pics of day4---

DSCF1096.jpg
    padwa lake
    DSCF1100.jpg
    it's me
    DSCF1104.jpg
    tribal haat(weekly market) at padwa
    DSCF1105.jpg
    the famous kirandul exp
    DSCF1106.jpg
    as lonely as ever
    DSCF1109.jpg
    lonely planet
    DSCF1112.jpg
    this jungle is not famous for it's beauty but some other reason
    1 person likes this.
  2. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We reached JAGDALPUR in the evening and the road was fairly good barring some 5 kms stretch of NH-43.Stayed at HOTEL DEVANSH RESIDENCY(07782-221199,222299).
    A fantastic hotel---superb service,excellent rooms & cleanliness,very good vegetarian food---a superb hotel in a non metro town.

A diff note-----

We all know, the number of the bird species called house sparrow are decreasing rapidly due to use of pesticides,loss of habitats etc etc.Being a person who born & brought up in a village oh bengal I know how drastically the numbers has reduced.

But the town of JAGDALPUR gave me some pleasant surprise.There are house sparrow every where ----they are thousands in number----you can safely call JAGDALPUR 'the town of house sparrow'.Even the two small trees in front of our hotel were full of some dozens of them & their sweet chirping.

PIC SPEAK---

DSCF1171.jpg

DSCF1174.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

DSCF1177.jpg
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    2 people like this.