1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

HALDIA --VIZAG ---ARAKU ETC. ----My 3rd PUNTOUR

Discussion in 'Travelogues & Experiences' started by sandipan_r15, Dec 11, 2013.

1. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Friends,I have planned a trip to VIZAG in the last week of DECEMBER.Visiting Vizag & ARAKU is fixed but the rest has not yet been finalised.
    Jagdalpur,chitrakoot false etc are also in consideration.I am requesting all TFI-ans to suggest more places which I can cover during my tour.

Please help & suggest.

REGARDS,
    SANDIPAN
  2. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    sandipan da hope you have read my PM. The last time when i did a trip to vizag it took me around 14 hrs on the return journey (from vizag 22:00 hrs to haldia 13:30 hrs). But the road conditions of NH 60 is not as good now as that was at that time.
  3. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ya I did, SATHISH. And I have answered your pm too.
    But yours is 90 and mine 76 :confused.How is the place called ANNAVARAM?
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Its basically a Pilgrimage, having the famous temple for Sri Satyanarayana Swamy. As far as I know, apart from visting the temple itself and the drive from Vizag to Annavaram on the lovely highway, there is nothing much to do around it.
  5. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks for the information.
  6. BoseSuman

BoseSuman Superiore

Midnapur (W.B) & Hyderabad (A.P) India.
    Linea 1.3
    Sandipan da, I went to Kanthi last 18th nov, after Kharagpur to Belda road is one way and will take more time, may be till Jaleswar you may face this.
  7. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks SUMAN,for the information.

Regards,
    sandipan da.
  8. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    If you are referring the numbers with respect to speed then its ok. Otherwise both our vehicle should take the same time if travelling on the same speed and other conditions being similar like road conditions, traffic etc.:-D
  9. sandipan_r15

sandipan_r15 Superiore

HALDIA
    WEST BENGAL
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Returned to HALDIA 1/2 hour ago. 2530 km----covering VIZAG,ARAKU,JAGDALPUR,SAMBALPUR.Will post in details in a day or two.THANKS ALL.
  10. sathishgv

sathishgv Regolare

Paradip, odisha
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Wow, eagerly waiting for this sandipan da, especially your photos. Congratulations for your successful journey.