1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Hail Punto

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThePunter, Jun 2, 2010.

1. Hi to All,
    This is ThePunter (Saju) from Chennai. Got my Blue GP 1.4EP during Nov'09. Done 5k+ so far.
    The going has just been great so far. Getting to know Punto in my own hands I have become a great great FIAT fan, always ready to go ga ga about it. Absolutely fantastic machine all-round.
    Here, this forum is a fantastic place to be in. Feels very much home with all you like-hearted fellas.
    So,..Looking forward to be more and more active here, here on.

Drive with a smile..:) :car
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    One more electric blue owner. :wow
  3. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Welcome Saju..

Thats one beautiful color you got...
  4. jumu

jumu Superiore

Saju ( ThePunter) is one with the Electric blue from the South, You from the West. Now we will have to find two more electric blues from North and East and your " Limited Edition " colour would be geographically complete !! and could be a national asset !!. Jokes apart, the Electric Blue is a real standout colour for the Punto . Your image flashes in my mind when I see that colour.
  5. Can any one upload a pic of a Blue Punto with a different set of alloys other than what we get in the OEM ones.
    Just am not able to remember if I have seen any in blue
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Don't think there is anyone who has a blue punto with a different set of alloys.
  7. Welcome to the forum Saju,
    Glad to know we have a chunk of people who are honestly mesmerized with the electric blue variant

@Amogh: well i am due for a alloy wheel upgrade on my machine very soon
    will be fun to watch people with different set of alloys with the Lean Mean Blue