1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Guru Prasad From Bangalore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by guruprasad, May 29, 2013.

1. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Welcome to Team Fiat India Guruprasad..90 hp is plenty of fun to drive..congrats for choosing the beast..post review and pics of ur beauty..desperate to see new Fiat's:p..
  2. Pauleralil

Pauleralil Regolare

Kochi/Bangalore
    Guru

Welcome

Would really appreciate if you post a detailed buying experience in the respective Dealership thread i.e once you get all clearances. Would like to know what has improved over from old Tata- Fiat sales outlets. Also do take some awesome pics to spice up the thread :)
    Last edited: May 29, 2013
  3. guruprasad

guruprasad Novizio

Bangalore
    Dear All,
    I am getting the 90HP, Minimal Grey , did the PDI, everything was good enough. Will post my owner ship thread once i get RTO work done.
    Thanks for supporting and clearing all my hurdles.
    3 people like this.
  4. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    @guruprasad congratulations man.. do you get other color options on 90HP now ? That's great, coz when I bought the car in Feb 2013, I had only 3 options (white, black n red) :)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
  5. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Congratulations Guruprasad.

Yours is the first minimal grey 90hp which I am coming across. Also I think this is the first in TFI too.

Sent from my Micromax A116 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Congratulations Guruprasad..as said by Ramjn urs will be the first Minimal grey 90hp on TFI..Minimal grey is unique and rare colour on punto 90hp..from which dealer r u buying ur car??and wen is the delivery date..post some teaser pics if u hav wen u had been to do PDI..u missed booking in group with Zen Walker..he did PDI on saturday and most probably delivery is tomorrow..
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  7. guruprasad

guruprasad Novizio

Bangalore
    I had a choice of all the 6 Colors in 90 HP (Only for 2013 Model, which will be manufactured from May-2013 onward), as SA mentioned, as there were demand for other 3 colors in 90 HP, FIAT has decided go with all 6 color which is available on non 90 HP variants.
    1 person likes this.