1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

GTX Alloys in Punto

Discussion in 'Tyres & Alloys' started by varunrtr, Jul 9, 2012.

1. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    GTX Alloys are small hence cute , while punto and linea is Cute and bold also beautifull :) No offence here
  2. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Thanks ananth.. Please do a research n let me know :)
    BTW how come they are small , Its still 14 inchers right? The look beautiful .. the finish on these alloys is much different from what we see in punto, also I havent heard of any cases of alloy bend or anything with these alloys, believe they are of much higher quality !
  3. vijays777

vijays777 Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea T-Jet
    hi varun ,
    Prefer after market alloys , you can see a lot of variety and also , if you see some alloys in GTX say a little 1 inch wider outside the arch (for eg: center should be inner and outer rim projecting towards arch ) i have seen in road OMG it looks awesome and also gives the car racing feel., I got linea wheels in palio in some site .
    White.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey vijay, thats not for me i had put up that query buddy, its for a friend who is reluctant to go for anything which is not 98pcd..I just thought of clearing the confusion and hence this thread which may be helpful to others as well.
    i would go with aftermarket any day for the plethora of choices i have and of course , for that exclusivity and aesthetic appeal... and there is nothing which cant be sorted out regarding the pcd !!

Well, I havent seen this palio, but there is another palio in tbhp which has got this same alloys...Fiat Palio GTX 1.6 acquired 2nd hand Edit: Pictures of Painting Process on Pg9 - Page 14 - Team-BHP ..