1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group bulk purchase

Discussion in 'Modifications & Tuning' started by sushilbiddu, Aug 14, 2012.

1. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    For all Punto owner::::

In this thread I want all of you to share your accessories or anything you want to or planning to purchase so that other with same interest may collaborate and order in bulk. It will cost us less if we buy in bulk.

I mean to say that we can make our own wholesale showroom without any investment.

We will purcahse things from cheapest place and ship to all. We will calculate expenses and will see that whether it costs us less or more.

How many of you like this idea?

We can even purchase direct from manufacturer at lowest possible price with bulk order...
  2. It is a good idea, but FIAT dealer will try to kill it as it directly affects their business.
  3. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    yeaa. The idea would be great. Im looking out for angel eyed headlamps and aftermarket tail lamps.
  4. sushilbiddu

sushilbiddu

Karnal
    Thanks for liking my idea. Nimish I think angel eyes can not be fitted in Punto. And can you provide photo and price of accessories so that other may tell us if found cheaper.