1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group booking of Punto in bangalore

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samtron82, Jun 4, 2012.

1. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Hi Guys,

I have got the quote from KHT, please let me know if any of you are interested. More the merrier for both (dealer and customer).

Regards,
    Rituraj
  2. oncemoredieselpower

oncemoredieselpower Novizio

Bangalore
    I guess I am late to the party :(

Already booked Linea MJD Emotion...
  3. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    riturajmnnit : also try in Addya Motors, They gave me best quotation. I booked also!
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Team

Is Linea group buy still open?

I have quote from KHT and Concorde, haven't started on negotiation so the quote is just official offer.

Thanks.
  5. omzworld

omzworld

Best of luck guys. Hope you were able to get a decent discount.
    I was one of 5 who got a great deal from KHT on account of group booking. Along with regular freebies there was a good cash discount. I suppose I should not write the exact amount in forum, but in case of any detail required Plz PM me. My colleage bought his Punto just a week back.
  6. DPunto

DPunto

Help

omzworld:

I am about to book Punto Dynamic 1.3.....can you please advice If I can get a better deal?

Please see below quote without Absolute Edition GPS car pad and without extended warranty:

ex shw room oceanic blue (641147)+ tax (99634) +insurance (23676)+processing (4750)=769207

769207-Insurance (23676)-Corp. Discount (7k)=738531 On Road.

Is this the best possible deal I can get?

I feel like They can give me Absolute edition features + Insurance+corp. Discount.

Please let me know.. Looking for a good deal in a tight budget situation! :cool:

Many Thanks!
  7. svvickky

svvickky Amatore

bangalore
    Hi Any one planning for a booking in January 2013 Please, lets add up and do a group booking. I was informed by prerana that still the 2012 prices are being quoted as of now no price hike is done