1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group booking of Punto in bangalore

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by samtron82, Jun 4, 2012.

1. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi! Ravi,

Already I will get 2.Contoured Splash Gaurd 3.Carpets – Grey colour free as per the deal,
    I only interested in .Car Pad - Navigation & 3G Tablet ...but Dealer told I have to take it a extra ...they will inform me the cost..if it is too high I will not buy that. I have also asked if it is possible to add driver seat hight adjustable in Active version by paying some extra. What do you say here?

Below the the mail communication between me and dealer.
    ===============================================================================================

Hi!

I spoke to them today.

You should get the PO on 14th. Please check with your corporate Manager.

Pl. also check the attached PDF.

I should have following ALSO free :

Sr.
    Content
    1.Car Pad - Navigation & 3G Tablet
    2.Contoured Splash Guards
    3.Carpets – Grey colour
    4.Door Sill - Punto branded
    5. ‘ABSOLUTE’ badge set

Pl. confirm.
    ============================================================================

Sir goodmorning,

I am sorry to say that we will not be abloe to give you the Absolute Pack as we have already extended a cash discount of rs. 9000/-. The absolute pack is for those customers who go in for the insurance with us and pay 50% of the insurance amount.

Regards
    Giri
    ============================================================================================================

regards
  2. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    One of my colleague is planning to book a Punto, who else is in?
  3. sammyboy

sammyboy Timido

Hi, I am planning to book one through the car lease plan too. Whats the OTR price without insurance which you have been given? Thanks for your help.
  4. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I got @ 6.51L (approx.) onroad.
  5. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    I am planning to Book Linea 1.3 MJD Dynamic variant.
    Anyone clubbing in ?

What all discounts should be expected and how hard we can bargain ?
  6. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    @Riturajmnnit, I too planning to Book Linea 1.3MJD Emotion / Dynamic, I'm interested in clubbing:cool:, trying to find sometime to visit the dealer for Price negotiation this week, finding the time is the problem because of office work:A:A.

I took a TD and taken a Quote from KHT & Concard Motors, both are ready to offer Corporate discount of 10K and the standard FIAT package, need to start the Price negotiation. If you are interested to join, let us fix some time which is suitable for both.

Insurance from FIAT is over priced:shock:, which is not having 0% depreciation and Bumper to Bumper coverage. KHT motors conformed that for 0% depreciation, FG will charge additionally 1K/ Lac, so it will workout to be Approx.INR.43K:shocked:A.
    Quote from Sundram & TATA-AIG are in the rage of ~19K to 21K (excluding 0% depreciation) and ~25K to 27k (With add-on, including 0% depreciation).

I was expecting some price discount for the festival season, but now i'm confused about the ABSOLUTE edition:confused:. Any suggestion is welcome:).

Regards,
    SarKV
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  8. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    Thanks Ravi, I felt nothing is new FIAT is offering this festival season, there original Insurance from FG is actually Double the market price, so in Absolute Edition the insurance is not free and it is not Bumper to Bumper. But you are forced to go with the FG insurance if you need Absolute Pack.

I can be reached by sarkv19@gmail.com, Friends Pls share your contact details and your purchase plan so we can start discussing and go to a Dealer.
    If anyone is already done this, Pls share the offer and let me know the next plan.

PS: Sir, i'm one of your FAN, followed your Travel Log, which is inspirational and a life lesson for a young Driver like me (not by age, but by driving experience). Thanks for sharing your experience.

With Regards,
    SarKV
  9. riturajmnnit

riturajmnnit Amatore

Bengaluru, India
  10. SarKV

SarKV Novizio

Bangalore
    @ Riturajmnmit, It was nice talking to you, We both have similar thought and happy to join with you in this new journey. I hope we will be joined by few more.

Current Status : FIAT Linea - MJD - 2 No.s
    Time Line : 2 Weeks.

If anyone want to join the party, Let us know.

Regards
    SarKV