1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group Booking May 2013

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, May 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Guys,

Any body ready to book our beloved cars? As always we can negotiate with dealers on bulk/group booking.
    Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
    Zen :)
    Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. punto2012

punto2012

Mumbai
    I am planning to book Punto this month.....but can see you from Bangalore....
    1 person likes this.
  3. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Group booking for a car which is finding even hard to have a single digit sale in a given city :p
    Best of Luck and even without group booking you can get best of the deal..they want to sell the car which is not moving comparatively in market.
    3 people like this.
  4. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    @Zenwalker, Wait for big discounts might never end, but deals could end as the stocks get cleared, i was told and experienced that 2012 models has good offers, try for the same 9.8 to 10.3 L dynamic mjd on road
    I got the offer from various dealers in blore

i knew (2 weeks back) Vecto has one in their showroom, sun beam beige, looks a killer...give it a try, else,
    Fiat caffe can get you one in week to 10 days time from factory. BNW for 10.3L
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    +1 to what Cubbie. The wait will be never ending for the offers to get better, but over the period of time, the price of the vehicle also will also go northwards and whatever benefit of the offers will be negated with the increase in price.
  6. nish2482

nish2482

bangalore
    Hi I am also looking to book punto in bangalore , just took a test drive from aadya motors ysterday , still deciding between figo and punto petrol 1.2
  7. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    Go with Punto 1.2..
  8. Cubbie

Cubbie Superiore

Bangalore
    When i bought my Punto 2 odd years back, i did test drive figo as well as polo, figo ground clearance is an issue with 3 people inside the car, u will hit lot of humps in bangalore city, i suggest you opt for Punto and you will be smiling and admiration guaranteed, make the move !
  9. basis

basis Amatore

Bangalore
    I own punto 1.3 for last 8 months.

Trust me....... Figo cannot be compared with even Punto 1.2.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    TFI Support - Thread Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.