1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group Booking June 2013 - Urgent

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Congrats on making a decision - But as others have told I'll seriously consider the T-Jet if I'm in the market for a car. It can put more smiles on your face you see - Just think again pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Hahaha lol Gurj bhai, i know you beeing sarcastic. Any ways if the top hats worry more n more about improving quality, customer satisfaction and more about taking over market with new astonishing models thats more than enough for me. :)

Today evening visiting Vecto for getting final quote for 2morrows booking.

Thanks buddy.
    1 person likes this.
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Dear All,

Booking done @ Caffee. Compared to Vecto, i got almost 2K less.

Not sure if i can write a review at this moment. But i can summarize it a bit here i guess.

Mr. Tousiff (Caffee, SA) was a nice person and very prompt in attending my requests and he even checked if i am comming to the Caffee as told earlier. Met him for the first time yesterday. During that time, some body was taking a 2012 Active TW GP delivery. So our discussions went on, He made a final quote offer which seemed good for me and i decided to book. So formalities finished.

Met Mr. Syed as well. Mr. Sandesh was out for T-JET TD.

Caffee is not yet opened, so no beverages to us ;) Just simple water. But it doesnt matter so will not crib about it. He explained to us about many things so thanks for his patience. Meanwhile discussions, i came to know that Whitefield SS will be open by next monday.

I have told him that i want to do PDI before registration, so he has asked me to visit their Whitefield Stocks. On that day itself i shall get the VIN though i had asked him to give it when he generates the Invoice to which he gave a reason that FIAT has changed that VIN generation strategy now. Not yet got the receipt as their accountant was out of office. So by today ill get a soft copy of the same. Most of the time he kept straight to what he or Caffee can promise on the papers and no faltu promises which i appreciate him for.

Any pointers boys?

3 people like this.
  4. Congrats zen.when is the delivery promised? Which model did you book at laaaaaast?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  5. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

hey congratulations Zenwalker!! which colour did you choose?
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    We are happy and more relieved :).

This is closed now.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.