1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group Booking June 2013 - Urgent

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guruprasad

guruprasad Novizio

Bangalore
    My choice of color is "Minimal Grey" (90 HP). Any one has seen adding ABARTH Stickering on "Minimal Grey" ?
    Seen White and Red Looks very good for stickering, but not seen much modification or graphics in minimal grey
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  2. punto_emotion

punto_emotion Esperto

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Congrats Zen. TFI will be privileged to see you posting as a Fiat owner hence forth!
  3. Mohankv

Mohankv Amatore

bangalore

As far as i know the 90 hp is available in 3 options only (3 months back whn i got my 90hp) - white, black and red.
  4. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Finally !!!! its here :) the month of june, july, there would be no festivals, hence no offers what ever, that we can bargain from the dealer !!
    zen, if its a sport and if u can maintain it well, i d say, black looks way sexier than white or red. there are 2-3 sport here in the forum, in black color, and it looks class with red stickers and chrome handles !!! Even if you want to upgrade the alloys later, a good chrome alloy gels so well with black car!!
    see post#897: PICS : Tastefully Modified Cars in India - Page 60 - Team-BHP
  5. gurjinder

gurjinder Staff Member Janitor

Punjab
    This is a big day for all TFIans.

Even the top brass have sent a message :D

zenwalker.jpg
    16 people like this.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Zen,
    Congratsz.
    i remember after amargawade(tfi member) you are next for lengthy buying discussion on tfi :D .
    Hope you spend the same lengthy discussion for your better half as well ;)
    2 people like this.
  7. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Hi Zen, After long time you finally decided.. Hearty congratulations.. BTW Tjet..? Punto Abarth ..? don't think a moment just enjoy :)
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thanks Ram. Weirdly famous yea :p

Yes i do have plan infact the day i get to take it, i want those side decals to be there ABARTH one. Infact i was going to PM you about that sticker shop details.
    I envy Kedar's GP. He has done very nice job.

Thanks punto_emotion :)

Yes, i am concerned about that aspect too. But let see in this weekend.
    And no Varun, Black is out of the choice from my home side.

Yaar Gurjinder :D

Thanks

Thanks Ganges, hmm...better half yea. Lets see!!

It was way way long back decided from my side, but necessary things were not in place.
    Not a petrol head. Love MJD by heart. Not sure when Abarth going to be rolled out. So cant wait till then.
    Thanks
  9. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    There are many ways to make your punto a punto ABARTH dont worry about it.
    It might not be the full blown ABARTH but at least its going to be something similar compared to other stock cars on indian roads.
    Dont worry just pick it up and post the pics.

Dont forget about the PDI. Your excitement might get the better of you under these circumstances so be meticulous and thorough with you PDI
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    Mr Enrico and Mr Nagesh would have actually done this had they been members of TFI and read zenwalker's pooooooooosts!!!
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.