1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group Booking June 2013 - Urgent

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by zenwalker, Jun 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Dear Friends,

At last after many hurdles, today i stand firm on my words.

I am all set to go ahead in booking the beauty, i repeat i am all set to go.

So i am just wondering if any of you guys planning to book along with me so that we all can get benefited some what.

Dealers close to me: FIAT Caffee , Vecto Motors (I gotta do more research which dealer to opt :confused:)
    Car Model: GP 90 HP Pearl White (Having slight head swing towards Red :mrgreen: )

Kindly please respond as soon as possible, feel free to PM me. Most preferably within this weekend.

Thanks,
    Zen :)

P.S: My sincere apologies on my last few failure attempts and wasting you guys time. :(
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
    8 people like this.
  2. Cant wait to see you with the italian babe..best of luck buddy. .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
  3. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Thnx arnab. :)
  4. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Gadag
    At last Zen Walker is going to marry his gal frnd,GP 90HP...
  5. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Zenwalker,
    Isnt your hear beating tjet,tjet,tjet?;)
  6. imranshks

imranshks Superiore

Bangalore
    Honestly Zen, if I were to be you, I would have opted for T-jet. Sedan, powerful, looks fabulous and overall a lovely package at an attractive price.

P.S You have all the right to punch on my face for weakening your decision ;)

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Guys,

Come on. After all these days, Zen has finally decided to book. Don't confuse him with T-Jet, lest he starts waiting for the Punto T-Jet to be launched :D

Jokes apart, Zen - Congratulations. Please go ahead with the booking. Best of luck.

Rajan
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Never a fan of T-Jet or Petrol vechicles. Plus sedan is too much for my requirement. Also for me (personal view) GP looks way more sexy than Linea does. Price was never a concern for me as long as it fits with in 10L.

Thanks dude

Rajan,
    I had decided way way long back (After i joined this forum) but every thing required was not in place. Now is all well in places.

Any ways, thanks :)
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  9. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    At last, At laaassst. The most eagerly waited car on the forum.

Congratulations, Zen. Go ahead and get the car. Eagerly waiting for your ownership report. :)
    3 people like this.
  10. theblack

theblack Esperto

Bangalore
    good choice and yes you kept up your word.
    On the bright side your already a Superiore without owning a fiat till now at all ;-)

Coming to the colour, between white and red i would choose white as it opens up a whole new dimension for modifications and stickering.
    If you have plans of modding your car on the lines of ABARTH or anything else as well I'd say go with the White its just too classy to look at with mods.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.