1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group booking - Fiat Linea @ Bangalore - 2012 year end

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rajks, Nov 15, 2012.

1. psbhat

psbhat

Bangalore
    Hi Guys, I want to get the delivery next week so that I can take it to my native on 21st. So preferably I would like to book the car tomorrow, 8th Dec. Please let me know about any good deals you manage to get.
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Do not hurry, i got not so great offer from Prerana, lal bagh just 2 days back. Check it out in prerana thread. Did you got from any where else too? Did you check Concorde, KR Road if your residing in south bangalore?
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I would suggest all to share phone number amongst yourselves.
    All can't go to all dealer, so finalize who can visit which dealer, and negotiate with dealer.
    Then share details and decide whoever is giving best value.

There was one successful group buying happened - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/what-car/3273-bangalore-group-buying-august-completed.html

All the best!!
  4. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    @All, I have PM'd the details, let us get the ball rolling...

- - - Merged Post - - -

@Ravi, yes.. I have initiated the thread. Thanks for the wishes
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Yes Ravi, Raj has taken up the initiative. I can also co-ordinate on that.

So to avoid more confusion i guess its better you can close this thread (If Raj accepts) temporarily leaving a last Mod note stating that to contact Raj or others if interested for group booking within this year.

Also see if you can put this thread link to the main page for new visitors of this forum and wanted to buy with in this year. :)

P.S: Till now i have not taken TD of this car. So gonna buy it based on the inputs from this forum folks ::O:idea::roll:
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
  6. DPunto

DPunto

Great! I have messaged you Raj.....Count me in! Lets go get the car! I have long story to tell!
  7. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Some how yesterday i kinda convinced my parents to go for punto besides their awkwards faces for ASS, finances, etc. stuffs. Though i never sat in the driver seat of Punto, i managed to love it from all the words here and yet i have decided to book it up along you guys.

From now on, its just keeping Fingers crossed. fingers+crossed.jpg ::O

Excitation on one side, tension on the other!

Waiting for the Raj reply! ;)
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  8. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    @zenwalker :) I PM-d you the details that we managed so far
  9. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Thread Closed: Booked our CARS :)

It was great to get in touch with lot in TFI family and soon some of us will be getting promoted from Fiat Enthusiast to owning a Fiat Car, thanks all.

Mods: Pls. close this thread.
  10. Pran

Pran Superiore

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, please do update about the offers you are getting so that it helps in future groups buys as well.