1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Group booking - Fiat Linea @ Bangalore - 2012 year end

Discussion in 'Pre sales query' started by rajks, Nov 15, 2012.

1. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi Team,

I am in the process of booking Fiat Linea MJD, I would like to know if any of you/your friends are also in the market for it, in which case we can check for group booking benefits. I have got quotes from couple of dealer, the quotes only had official offers as I haven't finalized the buy then, I will now another round of visits to get the quote. Do message me if you are interested.

Thanks
    Raj
  2. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Rajks,

Darn, your too early booking bro. I am planning to book by Jan 2013 end. Any ways, what kinda benefits would you get by bulk booking? Any offers?
  3. Prash1407

Prash1407 Amatore

Bangalore
    Dear Raj,

I am also planning to go ahead with my booking.. but mine would be the Punto.... Maybe we can join in...
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    Well December is good time to pull some great discounts as this is year ending. Generally all companies give heavy discount during december.
  5. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    @Prash1407, Zenwalker has expressed interest, I am out of town and will be back next week, we shall catch up over phone/mail.
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2012
  6. DPunto

DPunto

guys, have you booked already? Let me know...I will join!
  7. rajks

rajks Amatore

Bangalore
    @DPunto, welcome to the club :), it is still open. I am planning to visit the dealers this weekend, and by tomorrow they would be getting the December month offer. PM me the details if you are already in touch with dealers and we shall take this forward.
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Raj, kinda got an offer quote from Preranana over phone. Posted in Preranan Motors bangalore thread. Nothing exciting or new :(
  9. psbhat

psbhat

Bangalore
    Hi Guys, I am a new member. Just joined yesterday. I am planning to buy Punto-Dynamic. I am from Blore. Please keep me in loop for the group booking. There is another friend of mine who is also buying punto-dynamic.
  10. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Good if you mention your city in the profile settings. And my plans has been shifted to Jan due to finance issues as well as latest FIAT news too (abarth :dance) :D
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012